The day it happened

I remember looking at him. He was standing there looking like a complete idiot. Well if he needed me he didn't have to shout my name across the entire hall.

"Dillan?" I asked impatient.

"Oh yeah. Right. Can I talk to you? I'm private?" He asked.

I looked at his brown long wavy hair while he ran a hand through it. What would the biggest player in the school want to do this me? I mean I am very vocal to him when it comes to his constant talking in class, but what does he want with me. Every word he says to me has either been an insult or a way to cheat off my test.
"Uhh sure?"

He leads me to a empty hallway and stares at the ground. Still he didn't talk.

"Ok I don't know what is going on but I have to go."

"Wait!" He says fast.

"What do you want? You obviously aren't saying anything."

"Sorry I was just... thinking." He took a deep breath, "so you know I broke up with Anne right?"

"I thought she cheated on you?"

"She did. I have an idea and I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"Ok you hate Anne right?"

Hate was definitely an understatement. Anne and I used to be best friend but in freshman year of high school but when chose boys and popularity over me she hasn't talked to me ever since. Now I look back and laugh at how naive I was then.

"You could say that" I said smirking.

"Well since you hate her and I want to get back at her I was thinking if you wanted to you know?"

"No, I don't know."

"If you wanted to be my girlfriend."

I don't know weather to laugh or be confused so I chose the easiest option. I burst out laughing at his proposal.

"What are to talking about?" I say between laughs.

"Moria stop, I'm serious. Do you think I want to do this with you?"

"There's the Dillan I know, the annoying one. Not the one who asks the person who he hates for him to be his girlfriend." I say sarcastic.

"I need this. All I am trying to do is get back at her. And what better then getting with her ex-best friend."

"Dillan. No."

"Come on Moria." He said.

I hate him so much. I hate him so much.

"What do I get?"

He looks at he and smiles, "Revenge."