Day one

People say that when you are in a relationship you feel the best, but for me I have been feeling like shit. Dillan wanted to pick me up from my house and drive me to school which I strictly told him not to because I would have to explain to my parents why I am going in the car with a random guy. When I got to school he waited my the front gate to find me so he could 'walk me to my class'.

It is already day one of having a boyfriend and I already want to break up with him.

During lunch Dillan said he wanted me to sit next to him so I had to find him in the crowded lunchroom. I walked around and I found him sitting with the players and the people who get played. I hesitantly walked over there. When I finally was over there the whole table when silent. Dillan was flirting with a girl next to him when a guy nudged him on the shoulder.

He looked up and said, "Oh Moria, hi"  happily.

Damn he was a good actor.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Come sit." He slid closer to the guy making me sit next to the girl that was ogling at him earlier. The girl rolled her eyes. The people at the table started talking again ignoring me overall.
"Who's the chick Dillan?" Some guy at the table said.

Shit.

"This is Moria," he said looking up from his phone.

"What happened with the other one, Ashley it was it Ansley-"

"Dude honestly I don't remember, she wasn't good if you know what I mean." He said laughing and nudging him.

"Damn. Well I'm Cornell," he said turning to me. "Hopefully you last out of the all the girls" he adds.

I laugh lightly. That bitch.

Cornell and Dillan went back talking about a basketball game they watched and I kept eating the greasy school pizza.

Dillan leaned into me, "we need to show people that we are a couple." He whispered
He grabs my hand under the table and rests it on the table.

"Let go of my fucking hand Dillan." I say so only he can hear.

"If people see us holding hands then they will start talking about us, then a rumor then we come out supporting the rumor. It's not that hard."

I think about the scenario he created and it doesn't sound like a bad idea. I let him continue.

"Are you dating him?" Someone says.

I look over and it is the girl who was flirting with Dillan when I first came over to the table.

"What?"

"Are you dating Dillan?" She repeated.

"Uhh. Yea-yes I am."

"Ok." She chuckled and got up and left.