Chapter 5: Team Victory and Empress blader, (Name) (Last Name)

Yay!! The reader is now in this chapter!! Also, reader's team is Victory and she is the leader of this team.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!

~~~~~~~

(Normal POV)

In Japan, there is the team beyclub at Tokyo, they are 7 bladers were doing their activities. Four bladers were training with their bey. Two bladers were doing on their own and the one blader was cooking with their coach.

Four bladers at the stadium were had a blonde with blue strieks hair, sea-green blader, maroon hair blader and lastly a yellow with two red strieks hair. They are Dante, Delta, Arman and Ichika.

With two bladers, the first one was doing or drawing a matemathical on the floor. It had silver white hair with 'elsa' style hair, fuchia eyes and wore all white outfit with it own jacket fell down from shoulder. That person was Gwyn Reynold.

The other one beside Gwyn was doing recording on its phone. That boy was Taka Kusaba, Arman's little brother and he is not blader anymore.

At the kitchen, the (h/c) dished some yummy breakfast for everybody in Victory. That girl was (Name) (Last Name) and she was 14 years old. The other one is the coach of team Victory. It was Dante's uncle, Tango Koryu or in Victory's bladers called him Pops. He also help (Name) to give them breakfast on this morning.

"Hey, Pops. The foods are already done. Please don't do that much." (Name) said as she put many plates for them to eat as Pops  look at her smiled.

"No worry, (Name). I'm almost done cooking those beefs and some spaghetti that you like." He said. (Name) chuckled. Pops know that (Name)'s favourite food is spaghetti with meat ball at tomato sauce.

"Yeah, sure." After they served all the food, (Name) went to the main room and shouted to them.

"Hey, guys!! The food is ready! Come on!" Then, the four bladers stopped blading while Gwyn stopped doing his math.

"Yes, (Name)!" Ichika, Arman and Delta said. Dante look at the food from the kitchen, watering from his mouth.

"Yes!! Time to eat!!" Dante then rushed to the kitchen while them giggled at his reaction. Delta smiled at Dante, he gald that he had a friend like Dante, including Victory and (Name).

"Calm down, Dante. Let Pops serve all the food first." Arman said as they nodded agreement. (Name) giggled. She know that Arman like being responsible to the leader.

"It's fine, Arman. Time to eat." (Name) sat on the chair with them. Ichika sat beside (Name) on right while Arman sat beside Ichika with Taka. At (Name)'s left, Gwyn sat in there. Delta and Dante sat with Pops.

"Thanks for the food!!!" Then, all of them started eat the beefs and spaghetti. Dante, Taka and Gwyn eat beefs while (Name), Delta, Arman and Ichika eat spaghetti and Pops eats both of the beef and spaghetti.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With Shu after Fubuki went to his house

Shu went back to his apartment. It's been 3 years since he left Japan and become the owner. Shu had a sad smiled that his parents were having a business trip 7 years ago.

Shu sighed as he cleaned all the mess on his house apartment and doing his own business and making his favourite carbonara.

With Fubuki, he was doing training with sports outfit. He also thinking where he gonna find his opponents.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With Victory

After they eat their breakfast, Pop and the other went to the big beypark that they want to battle (the place where Ichika and Fumiya decision after he lose). Then, they started battle.