Chapter 10: Battling at the island and the old blader!!!

Hello, readers. Welcome back and I hope you enjoy!! Also, reader and the others were planning something.

Onto the story!!

~~~~~~~~

At Inferno, a person with navy blue and two colours haired, weird make-up, wore blue, black, green and grey cloths and long boots. The person was Arthur Perogrine.

He was sitting on the chair while he tap fingers at the table work. He just hummed all the time and thinking about the battle between Shu and Lui.

"Hmmm, battle between Shu Kurenai and Lui Shirosagi. It's going to be more interesting." He said with the grinned as he laughed.
.
.
.
.
Team Victory went to the island of beystadium, where the second the champion in the world, Aiger Akabane. He invited all the bladers who want to battle with him and for the winner after Aiger lose, they will get the belt champion.

With them, team Victory arrived the stadium. Dante, Delta, Arman, Gwyn and Ichika want to join to challenge Aiger. Fubuki and Toko also followed while the beyclub watching their battle.

Dante being Dante, because he rushed to Aiger with the red faced in front of Aiger. He also do the same thing.

With Victory, (Name) stared at Dante with the smiled on her faced. Taka record the video to make action video the whole world.

"Hey, (Name). I never knew you came in here." A certain albino said. (Name) turned to the voice and look at beside her, it was Shu. She surprised that he came.

"Hey, Shu. You coming in here to watch their battle too?" (Name) questioned. Shu grinned and came closer to her body.

"Of course, I am. I'm just watching my student's battle only." Shu said as (Name) awed the respond. Then, the battle is starting. Aiger was introducing and then gave the bladers a game about the battle against the other bladers.

After that, the game is begining. Shu smiled that Aiger being a champion and challenges all the bladers to show him how strong he was.

With BC Sol, Valt, Shasa, Kit, Free, Kris, Trad and Raul were watching their battle at the TV in the hall.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after their battle

The game is over and the bladers who is gonna battle against Aiger are Dante, Delta, Arman and Gwyn. Ichika out because she losed against Pheng. Right now, Pheng also losed against Dante.

By the way, the bladers, who arrived the first place is.....Delta Zakuro. Second, Gwyn. Third, Arman and lastly, Dante.

After the moments of their battle, Delta, Arman and Gwyn losed against Aiger. Now is Dante turn to battle against him.

With Victory and Shu, they were watching their battle and activated their hyperflux. Shu felt proud at Aiger that he proved the world that he is the strongest blader in the world like he always dream about.

(Name) cheer for Dante that he will won against him because lat time, Dante losed against Aiger before Delta. Shu saw (Name) and her beyclub cheer for him as he smiled. He still thinking when he will confess (Name).

Just then, a certain dark blue haired was waiting from the outside for the right time. He then runs passed the guard as he jumped and launched his bey.

"Let it rip!!!!!"

Just then, the bey went to the stadium as it hitted two bey and flew away from the stadium. His bey then hit the belt champion too as it broke.

The audience, including Victory's team and Shu shocked at someone who disturbed their battle. Then, he came out from the top as he went down. That person, who disturbed their battle was none other than Arthur Perogrine.

The audience stared at him surprised and madly at him. Aiger and Dante glared at him. (Name) and team Victory also glared hardly at him because he is Victory's blader's enemy. Shu doesn't who he was.

"Well, well, we meet again, Aiger Akabane." Arthur smirked. Aiger growled at him. Dante had a serious face on him.

"All bladers, I'm as the blader of the Inferno, will an anouncement to battle with my new bey, Moon Apocalypse!!" He show his new bey to the others. The audiences whispered. Shu hardened his faced at him that he showed up like he ruled all the world.

Then, (Name) and her teammates joined to battle against him. The beyclub Beigoma also want to challenged. Valt, Shasa, Kit and Free accepted his challenged either. Shu is only not accept because he just want to see how strong he was.

After that, Arthur said that the battling at Inferno Stadium as he left. Team Victory get ready for their revenge and stop him. Shu had no idea why Victory had a revenge on him.
.
.
.
.
.
At Japan

Shu followed them to went their home and get ready for the match tomorrow. After they arrived, (Name) sat on the bench at the outside as Shu also sat with her. (Name) stared at him confused.

"Hey, Shu. Why're you still in Japan? I thought you had your work at America." Shu turned to look at her and smiled.

"Because...I want to see your battle and your teammates too." Shu explained. (Name) just nodded the answered. It was a long silence as Shu broke it.

"You know, (Name). I'll counting on you and hope you will win against Arthur." Her eyes widened at his comment. (Name) smiled at him.

"Yes, Shu. I'll try my best to defeat him and stop him from the mess." Shu smirked as he kiss her cheek. (Name) frozed as Shu chuckled.

"That's good." Then, both of them stood up and went inside to get ready for tomorrow. Little did they know that Arthur had a planning something.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~

Done!

Only 3 or 4 chapters left to complete this book and after I'm complete it, I'll make another book about supernatural AU. It's Shu x Reader.

Please comment on below and vote on this story.

See you on the next chapter!!!