Chapter 11: Tournament in Inferno Stadium!!

Hello readers, this chapter is gonna timeskip, a little. Only 3 chapters left to complete this book. After that, I want to make a new book.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~

Victory's bladers were training hard before the tournaments. BC Sol and beyclub also to get ready. Shu just watching them training at the beypark. Then, the banana boy came beside to his mentor.

"Hey, Shu-san. How are you?" Fubuki greeted to Shu. He turned to him and smiled.

"Good, what about you?" Shu is turned asked his student.

"I'm fine as well. What're you watching?"

"I'm just watching their training before the tournament." Fubuki awed. Victory's bladers then stopped from the training as the red eyes blader and the other went back to their place while Shu and Fubuki went to their home.
.
.
.
The next day

"Ok!! Boys and girls!! Today the tournaments are begining!! Now the bladers will started the match is.....

Dante Koryu vs Fubuki Sumiye

Delta Zakuro vs Toko Aoi

Arman Kusaba vs Kit Lopez

(Name) (Last Name) vs Shasa Guten

Gwyn Reynold vs Ichika Kindo

Ok, that's all the blader to get ready for the first match before 1 hour!!" Senior Hanami said as the bladers, who got the match first and get ready.

Shu and the legend bladers were watching their battle at the audiences place.

At the Dread Tower, Phi and Hyde were also watching at the screen with the grinned.

At China, Pheng and his servent also watch their battle of one on one.
.
.
.
.
.
First Match (I'm skipped their battle)

Dante Koryu (2) vs Fubuki Sumiye (1)

Delta Zakuro (2) vs Toko Aoi (0)

Arman Kusaba (1) vs Kit Lopez (2)

(Name) (Last Name) (2) vs Shasa Guten (1)

Gwyn Reynold (2) vs Ichika Kindo (0)

After the first match, the other were now rest and practice at the training room. Shasa was walking around the hall with the sad look. She losed against (Name). Then, someone stopped her. Shasa look up, it was Valt. He was smiling at her. Shasa just look down.

"I'm...failed. I'm never beat (Name)." Shasa said. Valt frowned as he hug Shasa to comforted her. Shasa eyes widened as she hug Valt, shyly.

"It's fine, Shasa. You doing your best. I'm proud of you." Valt said to cheer her. They realised from the hug as Shasa smiled and nodded. Valt nodded as they went to the audiences place.

With (Name), she keep training at the training room alone. She still need to focus and beat Arthur. As she training, a certain albino was entering the training room to check on her.

(Name) stopped training. The sweating dropped on the floor. Shu noticed as he gave (Name) a mineral bottle.

"Here, (Name)." She look up as she thanked to him and then drink from the trained.

"Oh, thanks." She sat on the bench as he sat beside her.

"You training so hard." Shu said, with a worried look. (Name) sighed.

"It's obvious, Shu. I like training so hard to beat Arthur." She said with the hardened face.

"I know, but you need to consetrete on the battle, alright." Shu said as (Name) nodded slowly. He smiled at her.

"Do your best, (Name)."

"I will."
.
.
.
.
.
Ok! Boys and girls!! Welcome back on the 2nd match and the bladers were on the battle is..

Dante Koryu

Delta Zakuro

Kit Lopez

(Name) (Last Name)

Gwyn Reynold

Looks like there are 5 bladers left, which mean 4 bladers were on the match first. After that, battle royale for three bladers!!" Senior Hanami said. Arthur grinned and agree at his decision.

"Alright, the battle one on one for 2nd match are....

Dante Koryu vs Delta Zakuro

Kit Lopez vs Gwyn Reynold

And there it is!! The battle between Dante and Delta. Second, Kit and Gwyn. The empress blader, (Name) (Last Name) will waited for their battle!! Then, the battle royale!!"

(Name) sighed, she was standing against the wall. At above of the crowded. Then, the battle was starting.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip (because I'm tired writing about the beybattle)

Dante Koryu (1) vs Delta Zakuro (2)

Kit Lopez (0) vs Gwyn Reynold (2)

"Alright!! The two blader won and the next is......the battle royale!! Get ready for 10 minutes and the match will start!!"

After the long Hanami said, (Name), Delta and Gwyn are now at the beystadium as they hold the launcher to get ready.

"First battle!!"

'I'm gonna win this!' Delta thought.

'I want to beyblading for fun.' Gwyn thought second.

'I will beat Arthur after the match.' (Name) last thought.

"Ready, set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"LET IT RIP!!!!!!"

Their bey were now spinning around the stadium. (B/N) was spinning clockwised and so do Genesis. Develos spinned counterclockwised. And then, the bey attack for each other.
.
.
.
Timeskip

After battle royale, (B/N) won with the burst finish. (Name) won the battle royale and bursted Develos and Genesis. Shu and the others shocked that her gamma bey was strong. (Name) grinned.

"Ok, now the final battle between (Name) (Last Name) vs Arthur Perogrine!!! See you on the next match!!"

The match was discotinued and tomorrow the final match. (Name) was born ready to beat Arthur. Shu knew that (Name) was getting serious battle against Arthur.

And now, team Victory were now at Japan and excited to watch (Name)'s battle. Shu was now at his apartment as he sleep on the bed while thinking.

'(Name), I'm sure you can win against him. If he did to you, I'm the one who facing him.' He thought as he went into the deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~

Done!!

Almost finished this book and the next chapter battle between reader and Arthur. Who would win?

Please comment on below and vote on this story.

See you on the next chapter!!