Chapter 8: Meet the two bladers God, Hyde and Phi!!

Sorry that I update late on this chaper because I busy doing my book, 'Shu Kurenai x Reader One-Shot.'

Hope you enjoy!!!!

~~~~~

The next day

Everyone woke up on this morning. Shu and Fubuki already went to Beigoma because they still need to go to on their journey. (Name) kinda miss Shu after he left from Tokyo. (Name) then continued on her work while the others do their own.
.
.
.
.
With Shu

Fubuki already left and went to his house while Shu was waiting at the airport to go on his journey. Fubuki want to stay in Japan for long and want to see his old friends and his teammate.

Shu then got a message from......The Dread Tower. Shu confused as he look at it

  'Hey, Shu Kurenai. Do you remember us? I sent a message for you to battle with me and my twin brother. Don't you forget it because we want to battle with you!!

From,
Hyde and Phi

After Shu read this message, he frowned as he thinking whether he want to accepted their offer or not. Then, he accepted as he went to the airport and went to the Dread Tower.
.
.
.
.
At Dread Tower

Phi and Hyde waited patiently for Shu. They were at the main room while the look at the screen, it show of the the door way.

"Hey, Phi. Are you sure Shu will come here?"

"Of course, Hyde. I'm 100% sure he will came."

A few minutes later, Shu is now arrived to Dread Tower. Hyde and Phi smirked as Hyde used the bug camera to recorr all the world.

"Haha, welcome to the Dread Tower, Shu Kurenai. Before you battle us, you must to do the test all the way and battle them." Hyde said on the camera. Shu nodded as he went inside with a serious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after Shu passed the test

Shu passed all the test. Phi and Hyde shocked at his strength gamma bey. Phi's bey, Light Phoenix, was glowing as he smirked.

"Well, then. Since he passed, I'm the one was gonna battle with me. Last time he lose. Let's see how strong you are Shu Kurenai." Then, he went out and find Shu. Hyde just shocked at his bey. He also want to battle with him but Phi already left. He sighed as he continued watch their match.
.
.
.
With Shu

He was still at the stadium and waited for someone. Just then, a certain hetreochromia eyes's blader came out from the shadow. Je had white hair, blue and red eyes and wore a red god outfit. That person was Phi.

Shu stared at him with the flames eyes. Phi noticed and smirked as he went to the stadium.

"Shu Kurenai. It's been awhile since we battle last year. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine." Shu just make emotional at him.

"Good, because I'm ready to battle with you. Show me what you got." Shu grinned as he showed his partner.

"As you wish, Phi." Their auras started growed. Phi's aura is now different than before. His aura is light-yellow and orange.

Then, the battle is begin.