"Jetlag is the ultimate asshole"

After dealing out pancakes like a very swag pancake dealer to his tired siblings and uncle/parent figures and whatever the fuck north was to him, Matthew sat down with an absolute unit of pancakes.

Like that shit was nearly as tall as Peter (ok exaggeration but you get the point) and it was dripping in maple syrup that the ice gremlin himself had summoned out of thin air. Naturally Wales, Ireland and North were confused, Scotland and Australia were laughing their collective asses off.

England and New Zealand just looked at him, knowing that Matthew often ate almost as much as Alfred but seriously that many fuckin' pancakes.

"Son why the bloody fuck do you have so many pancakes?"

MAtthew had the audacity to take one off of the absolutely gargantuan pile and slowly chew it while staring directly into England's eyes and swallowed without chewing properly, causing him to almost choke. It ruined the mood Matthew was trying to pull off and Australia straight up almost bust his spleen laughing.

"And that, my dear ladder of a child, is why you do not inhale your food at the speed of sound."

Alfred then decided to make the perilous journey down the stairs, while still wrapped in his blankets and he looked rather lost and bleary-eyed as he sat down on an empty chair that groaned reproachfully as a rather heavy load was dumped onto it.

Zee poked Alfred, just as a precaution to make sure the lad was alive, and when it was agreed that he was indeed they wafted the scent of some of the pancakes to him.

"WHO HAS SUMMONED THE ANCIENT ONE!"

New Zealand, bless them. 

Smacked him upside the head and then gave him the pancakes and Alfred managed to eat them even faster than Matthew and did not choke.

Eventually, the rest of everyone filed down and ate their fill, and for a while, everyone did a whole lot of nothing.

Though there was the instance in which Alfred, Jack and Zee were dared to keep two of the toxic waste candies in their mouths each until they melted, chewing or biting was prohibited but sucking wasn't.

But only Jack actually managed to get anywhere as Alfred and Zee opted for the safer solution and one that would not burn off your tastebuds for the better part of a week. But Jack, not one to forfeit, managed to do the challenge and then spent the rest of an hour or so taunting the other 2 before getting bored.

All in all, a rather peaceful morning it was

It was a sleepy one too as most of them were operating in different timezones and most of them hadn't gotten much shut-eye.

Matthew, waking up possibly one of the earliest and who only really got like 2 hours of sleep was a tired little shit by noon and thanks to the wonders of timezones his body was still operating 4 hours behind.

So India found him passed out in the library and when poked his only answer was "Jet lag is the ultimate... .. asshole"

A/N This is the most half assed chapter I think anybody has ever produced. Also Zee is the only one with more than 3 braincells