The surprise entrance of a few characters and everyone's questionable parenting

Amara- south Africa, India- Raj, Egypt- Gupta

Well, just because it seemed to be a quiet day, did not mean it had to remain that way, and considering the nations that inhabited the house, it was highly unlikely that the peace would last long.

Long it did not last indeed, but it was relatively quiet and Matt had awoken from his nap on the sofa in the library by a curious wy who apparently wanted to check whether it was a trait in the family to sleep like the deceased.

She concluded that it was since she had to poke his eye to wake him up and even then Matt was still very sleepy.

"Matthew? Matthew wake up, it's dinner now, you slept too much."

Not realising it was a different Australian child Matt half slurred "Mhm, fuck off Jack go pester m'fucking father and let me sleeeep."

Wy poked him again and said "Wrong child, wake up you lazy butt!"

After a few moments of hard blinking and a trade deal that resulted in Matt losing a toffee for his glasses, he as up and surveyed where the fuck he was.

"You're in the library." Wendy said helpfully, "And they're serving dinner downstairs, i highly doubt there will be leftovers for you to raid later on."

Matthew looked at her oddly and said "You sometimes really remind me of Zee, except maybe a little less murderous, a little."

"Are you sure about that."

"Yes"

"Are you s u r e?"

"Yes?"

"Are you really 100% sure Matthew Williams?" She said, with a shit eating grin that would make Jack proud.

"Nope, nope, not sure at all."

"You shouldn't be..." She said ominously, and Matt was ready to drop kick a child when the said child pulled a knife on him.

The audacity!

Well to be fair, it was a small dagger, not ornate and was probably a knife that she knew how to use quite well due to being raised by the tucker himself that was Jack, but holy fucking satan that was terrifying.

But just in case he asked "Wy, where did you get that knife, because I swear to god if you stole that knife I'll use it to scrape the marrow from the inside of your bones."

The folded the knife up and put it in her pocket, ah so it was hers, "Mildly threatening, but no, this is my knife, and I wanted to see if Peter's way of scaring people worked, and I believe it did.

Now come on you slowpoke, dinner is really being served!"

She dashed out of sight and Matt wondered where these children got their energy from, even as he had to take out a few cricks from his back from sleeping on the sofa, swears he was never a squirmy child, at least not to these extents.

Downstairs the house was bustling, a variety of smells wafted through the air and the usually closed off dining room was now spotless, Matt automatically assumed that this was the work of the British isles, there was no way anybody would let them in the kitchen and they're fiddly like that.

Wy was talking animatedly to Australia who looked proud, probably about the whole knife thing.

Honestly did no one learn that you were not meant to give children knives in this house?

Or teach them how to use many weapons?

Clearly no one from this family that is for sure.

Alfred and Arthur had fucked off to who knows where, but Matt had an inkling where they could be, and will extract them later.

North and Sealand were doing...something.

Seriously what the fuck are they doing, why is there a child on Norths shoulders, who is also a child and why are both of them in the garden, which is nearly dark mind you, screeching about cucumbers.

Why?

The kitchen dwellers were India, Hong Kong and Egypt, being the only people who could make an appetizing meal in this godforsaken household, Zee was watching, but mainly as supervision, even though these were some of the most sensible nations around.

South Africa was nowhere to be seen and that concerned him just a tad, but then she heard screeching about cucumbers in afrikaans and figured out the rest.

Not too long after the cucumber screeching had stopped, and the food had almost been laid, there was a barrage of screeching in variously accented English, German and Danish.

Lo and behold.

Denmark had been taken out by Sealands on point landing, and by taken out I mean it, fully knocked the dude down, perhaps because he was in a tree and fucking stuck that landing like a boss and because he was practicing on Jack and Amara, hence the cucumber screeching.

Next to the lump of Dane, was a still standing, but fearful looking Prussia.

"ATE THERE GOING TO BE MORE FLYING CHILDREN!?"

Amara responded with "Probably not, though apparently the other one carries knives on her self."

Matt, now speeding to the commotion site "The child does indeed carry knives and apparently knows how to use them quite well.

Anyhow why the hell are you here?"

A/n Beautifully half assed and full of crack chapter written in one go as I speak at 3.05 am