Ireland has gay panic, courtesy of Belgium

Who its 5.23 in the morning I've had 9.hours sleep in the past 72 hours and I will fight god, no this was not reread it grammar checked it anything m, enjoy the gay panic fuckers

Everyone was asleep, bar from Ireland who was trying to obtain her phone charger from the extension that she was sure would blow up any second if she wasn't careful, when her phone, very close to dying, received a message.

Momentarily wondering why anyone would message her at such a late hour before remembering that it wasn't all that late, it being about 11 o clock, everyone was just asleep for once.

It was Belgium.

For a split second she felt her heart start to hammer before her brain told it to shut the fuck up and get her head out of the clouds, she checked the message and it read (all typos were made in the texts)

(Waffle cutie)
IRE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THATT YIU WERE VISITING YOUR FAMILY!

Ireland smiled a bit, and resolutely ignored the odd swelling feeling and replied.

Aww why, you miss me?

It was obviously intended to be a joke but clearly the sarcasm had not been conveyed through text when she responded with

(Waffle cutie)

YES YOU DUMBASS.

Ireland, once again fighting the most fucking intense feeling to squeal like an utter lunatic, or a fanfic reader, though oftentimes she realised they were usually said lunatics.

She somehow managed to compose herself by inhaling deeply, and to said message she replied, rather eloquently I must say.

Uh why?

Almost immediately another message popped up saying:

(Waffle cutie)

Why thee fuck would I not

Ireland sighed, not her usual "I will murder you with a spoon" sigh but a willful and very teenage type sigh, that if anyone else heard, she would personally destroy.

Fair point you got there

Anyways. LOOK AR  THSII SHIT

She sent the picture she had obtained of the sleeping England and Prussia, perhaps as a distraction from her own very gay musings, and upon closer inspection, it was even more adorably homosexual than she could have ever thought.

Arthur had done his usual deed of curling up deep within the blankets, but upon the finding out that there was *gasp* someone else in bed with him, his body subconsciously (probably) decided to cling to it, and Gilbert seemed just fine with it, and had curled around him, face in Arthur's messy mop of hair, two people with reputations of having sticks up their asses looking do relaxed was strange, and for a split second she could see the little, scared child she swaddled in her cloak as he cried.

That vision was gone near instantly but the remnants bounced through her brain like it was an echo chamber, her mind right now seemed very permeable to soft thoughts.

It was probably just the food.

Yea.

The food.

Anyhow, her brother might have been an ass of the highest motherfucking order, but that was so fucking adorable.

Unfortunately her mental musings were interrupted by the rather rude and pining Brighid that lived in her mind, whispering about how that would feel if it was her and Belgium, her head in her soft smooth brown hair, her curled up in a little ball while she soothing stroked her in her sleep...