Infiltrator

Infinity Island; August 7th, 23:49 ECT

Speedy shoots an arrow at a guard that soon electrocutes him and knocks him out. After that, Speedy runs past the guard toward a mansion. He shoots a grappling arrow at the top and climbs up quietly past a couple guards. Then he quickly runs inside the building before anyone could see him. He nocks an arrow and shoots it near a camera. It corrupts the other security cameras so the guard in the security room wouldn't see him. He shoots 2 arrows at 2 guards, which electrocutes them and knocks them out. In a room was a scientist at a computer with 2 guards behind her.

???: We're losing patience. Complete the project or forfeit your life.

Scientist: I'm completing it as fast as I can.

Someone knocks on the door. One of the guards walks toward the door only for it to be kicked onto him by Speedy. The other guard fires his gun but Speedy ducks and attacks him then he punches him in the face hard enough to knock him out.

Speedy: Dr. Roquette?

Roquette: Tell me your the advance guy.

Speedy: (Takes out an arrow) The only guy.

Roquette: You couldn't bring backup? What, were there budget cuts?

An alarm goes off as a group of guards ran to the room Speedy and Dr. Roquette is in. Speedy then shoots an explosive arrow at a wall and it makes a huge hole.

Speedy: Now-or-never time, doc.

Roquette: (Looks at the machine) We can't leave this.

Speedy: Look, I take it or I take you.

Roquette: Right. (Takes off her glasses) Take me.

Speedy shoots a zip line arrow at a tree and gets it ready.

Speedy: Hang on.

Roquette hangs onto Speedy and they zip line down as guards starting firing their guns at them. Once the reached the ground, they ran towards a boat that Speedy camouflaged and pushes it off shore.

Roquette: So, what do you call this, the Arrow boat?

Speedy: (Jumps in the boat) I call it a rental. (Ducks Roquette down) Now get down!

Speedy starts the boat and turns on the GPS as bunch of red dots show on the screen as some C4 were activated and explode on the island as Speedy and Roquette escape.

Speedy: I think we're in the clear.

Roquette: Great. Leaves only one problem.

Back at the mansion:

Sensei: Well?

Professor Ojo: She finished. We're good to go.

 We're good to go