Downtime

Gotham City; August 27, 6:17 EDT

The sounds of a fight are able to be heard outside an abandoned building. Spider-Man gets thrown into a wall again after everything was well until Aqualad hesitated for a brief moment which lead to the current situation they are in. Clayface hits Aqualad again and sends him flying in the air which knocks him out. Aqualad falls right next to all of his other teammates. Clayface walked up to me and turned his hand into a mace before lifting it up into the air, ready to give another blow.

Then, Batman comes crashing through the skylight above them and throws a couple batarangs. They sink into Clayface's arm before exploding. Clayface tries to hit Batman with his other arm, but Batman jumps backward and pulls out a taser gun and shoots Clayface with it. It shocks and melts him altogether causing the fight to be over

Mount Justice; August 27, 7:58 EDT:

Batman: I need to talk to Aqualad; the rest of you, hit the showers, and head home.

Superboy: (Sarcastic) Head home? I am home.

Batman ignores him as Aqualad, Robin, and Spider-Man stop in front of him.

Batman: (To Robin and Spider-Man) Just Aqualad.

Robin walks away, giving Aqualad a jealous look. Spider-Man remains standing beside the young Atlantean and the Dark Knight.

Spider-Man: I need to talk to him too. (Notices Batman's glare) Aqualad is a member of my team. If I miss anything, you can cover it.

Batman nods and let's Spider-Man take center stage.

Aqualad: (To Batman) I'm sorry you had to intervene. (Bows his head)

Spider-Man: (To Kaldur) You're lucky none of us died because of your inaction. I don't know what's going on in your head, Aqualad, I'm not a telepath. So until you sort out whatever's going on, I'm going to have to suspend you for now.

Aqualad bows his head further, feeling the weight of his shame.

Spider-Man: That being said, Kaldur, (Places a hand on his friend's shoulder in a comforting manner) you have friends here who can help. The team and the League is willing to listen. Just tell us what the problem is and maybe you won't have to go through it alone.

Kaldur: Of late I am not even convinced I belong on the surface world. For so many years, it filled my every thought. But now that I am here, my dreams are all Atlantis.

Batman: Atlantis... or someone you left behind.

Spider-Man: You just need to sort this out, Kaldur. Your time can be spent on both worlds, but your mind has got to be focused. Look, you're my friend, but I won't have you endanger yourself or others because you're not able to focus.

Batman: You need to make a decision, Kaldur, and make it soon.

Later:

Superboy is in the lounge, sitting on the couch and watching a... blank screen on the tv, as M'gann stands in the kitchen. As soon as the others had left and went home after their mission, she has been slightly nervous of being left alone with Superboy. It's not like she dislikes him or anything, she is just a little worried that he may harbor a grudge over her unwelcome telepathic intrusion in his head before the Mr. Twister incident. She supposes that now is a good time to try and patch things up with him.

M'gann: Would you like me to turn that on?

Superboy: No.

M'gann: Well, would you like to help me make dinner?

Superboy: No.

M'gann: Well, I'm going to get started. I'll let you know when it's ready.

She goes over to the kitchen causing Superboy to sigh before he gets off the couch and walks over to her.