CHAPTER 3 MY TWO WISHES.

I was surprised by the wishes that the Kind Sir is going to bestow onto me.Two wishes?Hell yeah!!!! I know where this is going.Living my live as a shut-in ,most of my 15 hours not including sleep and miscellaneous activities have been filled with reading light novels.Yes.I am what you called a hardcore reader of reincarnation light novels.I love everything about the goldfinger system.Sometimes,I even try to imagine myself with a system in real live.I know I am a nerd but what do I care. It's my keen interest and sometimes reading them is my way of ridding myself from falling in depression.

"I'll give you time to think for your wishes."The Kind Sir said and he stayed there not disturbing me in my silence of contemplating what type of wishes that can help me overcome the upcoming adversities during my future to-be life.Some time passes maybe around two days if my biological soul clock is still correct. I keep on thinking and figuring out the best way that I can use the wishes for my endeavor in Astra especially considering the prophecy.I know my thinking is limited and there will be many weaknesses on the wishes that I am going to make.Therefore,I made up my mind on the wishes.

"Kind Sir.I've made up my mind."
"Oh,glad to hear that."he said."What are your wishes then?"
"First of all, I want a level up system that can change me into any fictional character that I want at any time from earth."
The Kind Sir's eyebrows squinted a little and then he replied.I can grant that wishes,but there will be limitations.Power must be build through hard work and wisdom.Therefore there will be a leveling system that will limit the use of power of the character you use.This will be explained by the system itself as I just implemented the concept of the system into the database that are going to be binded into your soul.Do you accept that?
Well, beggars can't be choosers.I know being an overpowered MC is a bit far-fetched at the beginning of my life,therefore I decided to appreciate it and agree with the condition provided by the Kind Sir.
"I agree,"I said in a humble tone.
"The second wish?"The Kind Sir continued again.
"My second wish is to have another system that enables me to customize and build everything."
This is my second attempt at being an OP MC.Hehe.Don't judge please.It's every man's dream to be an overpowered character in their life.They are cool in my opinion.So cool.I said in my soul mind though i'm not too hopeful of it.

"Your wish is granted.It is the same as the previous system limitations.It requires you to level up your systems in order to achieve greater power to achieve great deeds in your future life."
As he said that two strings of white light started enveloping my soul into a cocoon.Then the layers dissipated inside my soul.I can hear the sound effect of "shiiinggg" and suddenly feeling like my heart has been jolted by an electric current for a moment before it stops.As if nothing happened just now.

I wish you well, o dear traveller.Achieve great things and be nice to others.For it will surely lead to your happiness in life.Be a great figure to others in your quest as great things cannot be accomplished through one's own selfish act.

After he said that I could feel my consciousness slowly fading.I tried to ask in a hurry, "are you Kleinn Moret...before I could finish my sentence a wormhole formed behind me as it sucked me into the unknown and my consciousness fades away..