CHAPTER 4 JON IS BORN.

Aahhhhhhh!!!

Dear!!!! Hang in there!!!Pusshhhhhh!!!!!
Pusshhhhhh dearrr!!!!It's going to be fine!!

Aahhhhhhh!!UHHHHHH!!!!!
The baby almost out.Said the guy as the labour lady pulled out a baby from the mother's womb with great ease.
Thank god dear!The baby is out.It's a boy.Good job!Said the man to the wife.
As you requested, our child's named is Jon.
~
My eyes woke up.The moments my baby slant-eyes open and I regained consciousness,I was greeted with horror.An old lady was holding me while my body was filled with fluid and blood.Oh.I thought.I really did get to be reborn into this world.I took a glanced at my surrounding.Its a normal looking house except with the lack of technological appliances and fancy furniture.It looks like a house in those rural area except there is no electricity and the house is so hot.I can feel the heat from outside the house.

The woman holding me squinted her eyes looking at me.After some time noticing me not making a sound,she rests my stomach on her shoulder.Then I felt a slap fall down on my tiny butt.The pain of the slap jolted me to my surprise.It sure is painful and without further ado,I started wailing.

Uuuuuuwaaaahhhh...uwaaaaahhh...

After I was reborn,I was introduced to my family.My father named Paul is a farmer and part time hunter.My mother named Krista,sells handicraft baskets made from plants.I don't know what plant.I'm just a baby. I was also introduced to my older sister Katie and big brother Jill who were four and six years old respectively.They often come to play with me,trying to make me laugh and sometimes to stop me from crying out of my dissatisfaction of boredom.

Me being a helpless child after birth,of course cannot walk.All I can do is stare on the ceiling when I'm awake and looking at my surrounding.What can I do honestly,I'm just a baby.Hahaha,I laughed at myself.After the first month of my birth,I am quite familiar with the family and the house.I can feel the blessings of drinking breast milk while holding a soft big mountain in my tiny arm.Hehe,it's just a nice fantasy a man is having after his rebirth.I'm sorry.I know it's perverted but the soft and squishy feelings in my tiny hand is so satisfying.