CHAPTER 7 FINISHING DAILY QUEST.

After studying my stats,I sigh.With the way I am right now I feel so weak and helpless.But later I regained my vigor as I realized I still have a job to do.
I readied my heart  in order to do a daily quest~baby style.Hahaha.I laughed to myself.
The thought of a baby doing crunches is so ridiculous.But luckily for me I'm an adult although in the form of a baby.

I tried my hardest to crunch using all of my baby force .
Oneeeeee….bum! I laid back.One crunch is so exhausting!!!!!I demand a time out!!
I exclaimed at the ridiculousness of the idea of a baby doing crunch..Again.

System prompt
Daily quest baby crunch exercise 1/2

After 1 hour,I tried again.After a long time of resting and playing with Katie,my onee-san..She keep on pinching my cheek and making weird faces trying to make me laugh.Hahaha.I guessed I entertained the ridiculousness of her making weird faces and laugh a little.Hehehe.

T…..wwwooooo..bum..I laid breathless after the second baby crunch.The baby cradle feels so soft right now..I’m so tired..

<<System prompt>>

Daily quest baby crunch exercise 2/2 complete

Damn.If there is no system prompt or daily quest that can give me rewards, I’ll totally not do this.I am amused myself.But thinking back on the prophecy I’ll definitely not give up.

Lastly ,in order to finish the daily quest,I use appraisal on my baby cradle.

Appraisal.
Baby cradle
made from wood

System prompt

Daily quest baby crunch exercise 2/2 complete
Daily quest appraisal 1/1 complete

WELL D……..

Before I read everything my eyes felt tired and I laid limply on the bed falling asleep…
Damn..so much for a baby's daily quests..