We Slay An Algebra Teacher And Get Into Trouble

Zarion's POV
My name is Zarion. Zarion Resonance Malachai Frost. I don't know why my mom let my dad give me a middle name like that. I'm a weird looking Black kid cause I have red eyes with specks of gold, silver, and sea-green. Mom says it's a very rare optic condition where my eyes are practically albino.
My onyx black locs haven't gone past my ears yet.

-–3
Aaa

"Uughhh!! So annoying!" I said, irritated.
Me and Percy just got in trouble for something that wasn't even our fault. I think.

We were trying to eat our lunch when the Klepto Orangutan poured her lunch on Grover's lap. She was always picking on him cause he has a weird leg disease and need crutches. He's the only sixth grader with acne and a goatee. Don't let his disability fool you. You'd be surprised at how fast he was when enchiladas are on the menu
Percy looked ready to commit murder and I looked ready to go to jail.
Me and Percy don't know what happened next but Nancy some how ended up in the fountain with her clothes having burnt marks on them.

It was weird cause I swear on my grandma's grave we didn't touch her.

Me Dodds made sure Nancy was ok then told us to come with her. Grover was overly- freaking out and tried to cover for us by saying he pushed her, but she was adamant.

We were know walking after her. My uneasy feelings caused me to be on my guard. There was something wrong with her I couldn't explain. She once made me and Percy clap all the erasers in school. When we were done, we whined to Grover how she practically wasn't human. He looked us dead in our faces and said "If only you knew how right you were"

"You're blind! Everyone could see we didn't touch her!" I said angrily.

"No talking. Show some respect to your elders, you wretched boy!" Snarled Ms. Dodds. I left all my fucks at home so I said, "We're already in trouble so fuck you, you heartless demon!"

She just smiled at me creepily like I had just given her a compliment, "You have no idea who your messing with, honey"

Percy was staying quiet, scared of disappointing his mom again when he wasn't even trying. This may be the last school that would take us, but if I know for a fact I didn't do anything wrong, I don't care what I say.

Percy said, "Calm down, bro. Let's just get this over with. Looks like disappointing mom is inevitable"

I said, "Perce, it's ok. Our moms always believe us, even if it's not normal."

"No tal-!" growled Ms Dodds, but I interrupted, "Shut the fuck up, you blind retarded bat-looking bitch!!"

Mom taught me respect goes both ways. So if you don't respect me, I honestly don't care how old you are, I don't have to respect you. Ms. Dodds obviously doesn't respect either of us.

She didn't say anything else when she led us into an empty gallery. She just kept growling int her throat

She turned to us with her arms crossed, "Both of you have been giving us problems"

Percy said "Yes ma'am" while I raise my left middle finger.

"Do you think you could've gotten away with it?" Said Ms Dodds with a mad look in her eyes.

Her eyes is what put my body into high alert. They were filled with pure evil.

It was thunder hard outside. Percy said "Just-just give me another chance. I know I can do better"

I put Percy behind me, "Just send us home so we don't cause any more trouble" I said.

"We are not fools, Percy Jackson and Zarion Frost" snarled Ms. Dodds, "If you both confess now, you will suffer less pain"