Offical Quest

We were moved to Cabin 3 when we woke up. It was a lot better than Hermes Cabin. I didn't hit anyone in my sleep. We were able to pick up our activities at our dinner table. We could call "lights out" whenever we wanted. I could draw or do music in peace. Percy could freely go jumping into the water whenever he wanted.

But it was more difficult to make friends when other people steered clear of us like we had some rare disease. Nothing changed with Cassandra or Helen, claiming they already knew as soon as Percy stepped into their river, "We couldn't tell you cause Poseidon says it would've endangered you" said Cassandra.
Annabeth still taught us Greek but was more strict when we messed up.

No one wanted to sword fight with us after seeing what happened to the Ares kids, so Luke train us by himself. He pushed us harder cause we only had each other, so We learn a lot.
Clarrise and her siblings always looked ready to murder me, glaring at us constantly, probably because Percy broke her electric spear. I swear if she wants to rumble, I'm down any day.
Grover still hung out with us, acting like we weren't Camp outcasts.
And even after all this, No one could figure out who my dad was.
And it doesn't help me and Percy keep having strange dreams about the sky and sea practically fighting when I'm not hanging out with Thalia.
To make matters worse, we got a newspaper about crashing Gabe's car. It practically made us suspects in our own moms' murder.

One day Grover woke us up, saying Mr. D want to see us. It was morning but the dark outside cause a storm. It was happening outside of Thalia's barrier, as it only rains if Mr. D or Chiron wants it to.
We got dressed and went to the Big House. Percy was a little fidgety, which makes sense cause technically, his very existence is a crime.

When we got to the Big House, Mr. D was as grumpy as usual, in his tiger-striped Hawaiian shirt and sipping some Diet Coke, sitting on the porch and the pinochle table. Chiron sat across the table in his fake wheelchair.

"Ah yes," said Dionysus, "The two camp celebrities. Oh and don't expect me to bow to you just because Old Barnacle Beard is your father"

"No one asked you too," muttered Percy, "You were the one who called for us out of our sleep."

Grover paled. Chiron raised an eyebrow, but he had a scared look on his face. Dionysus's face was red with rage, "You lucky you're about to go on a quest to prevent a possible war. Someone should teach you some respect."

"Fuck. You. All you do here is sit on your ass and drink soda. You're an asshole to nearly everyone you meet. Why does anyone respect you? Fear you, yes, but not respect." I growled.
He started to glow purple, "I don't care who your parents are. I'm gonna—!"

Before he could finish his sentence, Percy jumped on the table and held Scorchstrike an inch from his eyes, his hand on Dionysus's throat, "Let me tell you about respect, you overgrown tiger fat ass. Respect is earned. Not forced. I know you don't care about what people at this camp think, but if you were respected at this camp, the campers here wouldn't mock you behind your back. Oh and drop the fucking grapevines your raising. I've lost everything. I'm not afraid to die and take your eye with me."

Grover was pale, his eyes wide. He was chewing on a tin can. Chiron had a hand underneath to table, watching with a strange interest. Probably prepared just in case Percy went through with it.
Dionysus stopped glowing, surprised at Percy's outburst. The knife was glowing red like it was about to burn him.

Percy digs deeper into Dionysus's feelings, "Oh and just an FYI, the campers don't want you here either. They would much rather have Chiron and His coworkers run this camp. They fear you. They don't respect you. Instead of moping around cause you're on punishment from your fucking sky daddy, try being a better person. You'd be surprised at how much fun it is to be here if people like you."