About To Square Up Against A Wine Dude And A Baboon

I kept seeing this weird girl in my dreams. She had shoulder length black hair and electric blue eyes.
This girl kept walking around the forest, looking a little down. She seemed to be my age, but a little taller than me.
I walked up to her and said "Hey" in a dull voice. I had just lost my mom so I'm not in a good mood.

She looked around and point to herself, "You can see me?"
"We're in a forest and you and I are the only ones around, so who else would I be talking to?" I muttered. It was a lot more harsh than I intended to.
"Im sorry" I said. She just smiled an said "It's ok. You're supposed to be sad. You just lost your mom."
My eyes widened, "How do you know that?"
"I can see all things that happen near my barrier"
"What?"
"Yeah it complicated"

She said, "My name is Thalia. Well looks like your waking up. Hope we get to talk again"
I woke up feeling like shit. But I was in a good place. A groan of pain made me loo next to me. It was Percy, who was also waking up. We were on a huge porch, sitting in deck chairs. Me and Percy tried to get up, but we had to hold onto the chairs to keep from falling after trying to use our sleeping legs.
Even though we were a little dirty, our headphones were completely fine. We managed to get ourselves together. On the table next to us, there was 2 tall drinks that looked like apple juice. There was a maraschino Cherry on them with a fancy little parasol umbrella in it.
Percy took one and drink some, nearly choking on it, "It taste like my moms blue cookies!"

Immediately, we went to drink the whole thing. I had never drink something so good in my life.
Drink only half
After everything we been through, we decided to listen for once, even if it was a disembodied voice inside our heads.
Not only did it taste good, but we felt a whole lot better while drinking it.
We both did some stretches and decided to explore our surrounds.
We walked, not caring where we were going cause at this point, we had lost everything. Foster care will separate me from Percy and Percy will have to live with Gabe until he's 18.
After walking for some time, we saw some kids all wearing either an orange shirts that said Camp Half-Blood or actual Greek styled armor.
Some had actual weapons. There were people doing archery. Kids were riding horse that had wings. There were various buildings made with Greek Architecture. There was a amphitheater, a circular arena, and even a sand pit were kids and satyrs playing volleyball.

"What kind of name is Camp Half-Blood?" Whispered Percy. I shrugged.
We were clearly odd balls, as people kept staring at us with odd looks, some even whispering.

Dude, I heard they killed the Minotaur!
Heard?! Plz Im friends with a nymph who saw it. She said they did it as if they already know how to fight!
The gossip is that they're moms died, then they lost it
I hope Clarrise leave them alone.
Yea, I don't like her, but she should leave them alone.
They way those two move was amazing but scary.
Yea. I heard one of them held the Minotaur down while the other one stabbed it to death.

"Looks like we have some fresh meat!" Said a rough female voice. We turned to the voice and saw a big female wrestler looking girl with brown eyes. She had a group of people behind her. All tall and big. She obviously wanted to cause trouble.

"Yea, what do you want?" I said. I probably sounded rude and disrespectful, but I didn't care.

"Are you looking for a fight? Cause I'm down to beat the shit out of every single one of you" Said Percy, who was extremely calm.
A lot of people gasped. They were more whispers

They just talked back to Clarrise!
I guess they must be insane.
Loosing family can do that to you

She was taken aback, then glared at us, "You guys just got here and you already want to die"