Finding Harmony

I had Nocturno take Bianca and Nico to Camp so I and the others could figure out what to do.
We had one day left to prevent the destruction of our world. So we decided to hurry
Luck was on our side cause we were able to get a taxi that took casino debit cards. When the driver swiped it, an infinity symbol came up. So we would get to the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angelos with no problem.

He called Annabeth "Your Highness", got the specific destination, and started to drive. Annabeth fed that to her ego a little bit too much.

Percy then decided to tell us about his latest dreams, even though it sounded like the Lotus Casino short-circuited his memory.
".....I swear the invisible servant's voice seemed familiar to me, he called the voice a title but I can't remember, and then there was the fact that it was dark and the voice was coming from a pit."

"Well, Hades is known as the Silent One or the Rich One," said Annabeth
"And the environment you described is Hades's go-to domain," said Grover.

"That's the thing. It didn't feel like a god's voice," said Percy.
"And Hades is underground, not in a pit, right?" I asked.

"True.......but it has to be Hades. I mean the earlier dreams you had were a voice from the shadowy underground egging your father and Zeus on. The only one who comes to mind is Hades," said Annabeth, even though it sounded like she was trying to reassure herself. She was very pale.

Me and Percy looked at each other. That didn't really sit well with us. Ever since coming to camp, the way people thought about Hades always confused me. I mean sure he kidnapped his wife, but other than that, everything else he ever did was always a result of how others treated him. In fact, he's actually the best god around, besides Hepbaestus, even causing his wife to fall in love with him. He's had the least children out of all the gods, he provides an essential service to the mortal population, and he's caused the least amount of shenanigans over petty things, even being lenient when it's clearly not the offender's fault.
"Annabeth, I get what you saying and I can see most of the proof points to Hades, but don't you think you're assuming it was him a little too quickly? I mean Hades has had the least amount of petty shenanigans out of all the gods, hasn't he?" I said.
"And yes he did kidnap Persephone, but didn't Aphrodite practically cause the birth of the minotaur? People love her more 'cause she's pretty."

"I'm just trying to rationalize. Did you forget the only reason we were going to the underworld in the first place is cause your father and uncle told us to?" said Annabeth, "All evidence points to Hades being the one who sent the thief to retrieve it, but something went wrong and he failed to bring it to Hades, meaning he either lost it or had to hide it. I mean didn't you ever consider that why the Furies were following us? They probably thought we were trying to retrieve the bolt."

"Yea, but we already proved we don't have the bolt. If we did, why would we go to the Underworld in the first place?"

"Most likely to bribe or blackmail him to get your mom back," said Grover, "Or threaten him."

"You know, despite being a goat all about preserving nature, You have some pretty evil thoughts," muttered Percy.
"You flatter me," chuckle Grover, "Listen, I know you guys like giving people the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes you don't have time for that in the mythical world."

"But even you have to admit, the Underworld deities get a bad rep only for their domains and duties, even more than gods who've done worse," I said, "I mean The entire Trojan war started cause Eris was the only god not invited to a wedding. Apollo can predict the future, so how come he didn't vouch for Eris and invite her? No matter how you look at it, he or other prophecy-based gods could have prevented a war that killed the son of the married couple from said wedding. How do you think the couple who got married felt when their son died cause of the people at their own wedding?"