Chapter one

"Are you nearly ready?" Sarah Riley asked her best friend Megan Barnes.

"Yes I'm ready" Megan said as she walked down the hall way in a velvet red dress. The two girls were having a night out for the first time in a while.

"Let's go bitch" Sarah said as they began walking to London's city centre. They decided to go into a night club called the 'luxe club' they had been there a few times before and they both liked it.

"I never get bored of this place" Sarah said as they entered the club.

"Me neither" Megan agreed. They both ordered some drinks to share between them, Sarah was a light weight meaning that after about three drinks she would be off with random men that she didn't even know.

After around four drinks Sarah was... tipsy. Megan normally let her just do what she wanted to do as she was an adult and could look after herself. Most of the time she'd leave with a random man, she would often have one night stands and then complain about being single.

She could see Sarah talking to a man who looked around her age and looked fairly friendly, after a few minutes she of course left with him. Megan rolled her eyes and sat on a bar still looking pretty miserable.

"Tough night?" A mans voice asked her.

"Mh" she simply replied, not even bothering to look at him.

"Friends ditched you too?" He asked Megan.

"Yep" she said, sighing and then she looked at the boy next to her. "Oh my god" she said as her eyes widened a little. "Am I dreaming or is Ben Chilwell sat in front of me" she said, looking pretty shocked.

"Pretty sure this is real" he said giggling a little.

"No way" she said as she sipped her drink. "Anyways how come your friends ditched you?" She asked him.

"They left with a bunch of girls I didn't fancy it, not that I ever do to be honest" he said sighing.

"Yeah me too, my friend always goes off with random men" she said sighing.

"At least someone can relate" he said giggling a little.

"Defiantly" she said as she finished her drink.

"Can I buy you another drink?" Ben asked the girl.

"Yeah sure" she said with a smile which he returned.

-

"Well thank you for buying me a drink and the chat, but I should get going" she told Ben as she grabbed her bag.

"Can I walk you home?" He asked her, politely.

"Do you promise not to drag me into an alley and murder me?" She asked him, jokingly.

"I promise" he said, jokingly.

"Well then, yes, you can" she said with a smile.

"So, where do you live?" He asked her as they began walking.

"Literally just up here" she said pointing to a street.

"Ah cool" he said as she lead him down her street. They walked down her street to her house together.

"Thanks for walking me back" she told him as she got her keys out of her bag.

"It's alright" he said with a smile. There was a silence for a few seconds before Ben went in and began kissing her. She opened the door while still kissing him.

-

That morning Megan woke up to no one next to her, but instead a note on the drawers next to her.

Thank you for last night
- Ben :)

She knew it was a one night stand, so it didn't bother her that he had left and she thought it was sweet of him to write a note, which obviously she would be keeping. She never really had one night stands, but this time was different.

"Hi I'm back! Woah... someone's been here... you had a one night stand!" Sarah said a little shocked as her friend never had one night stands.

"No shit" Megan replied, rolling her eyes jokingly.

"So, who's the dude?" Sarah asked, curiously.

"Uh none of you're business" she said in a 'duh' tone.

"Why? Ooo was it someone famous?" She asked, to which Megan stayed silent. "Oh my god! It was!" Her best friend shouted. "You have to tell me who it was"

"I'll tell you when I want to" megan said with a mischievous grin as she walked out of the kitchen.

Authors notes:
I finally have ideas omg