Chapter three

Six days later

Since the interview Megan had done at Cobham she hadn't stopped waiting for the phone call, and whilst she was sat on the sofa an unknown number began ringing her.

"Hello?" She asked as she picked up the phone.

"Hello, is this Megan Barnes?" Thomas Tuchel asked.

"Yeah it is" she said with hope in her voice.

"Hi, I am calling to tell you that you have got the job! You are able to start working on Monday" Thomas said, happily.

"Oh my gosh! Uh thank you so much!" She said, trying her best to contain her excitement.

"No problem, I will see you on Monday"

"Bye!"

As she hung up the phone she threw her phone on her sofa and had a little party in her living room.

She collapsed onto the sofa after around five minutes of dancing with a huge smile. Sarah was at work, otherwise she would be joining the party.

She didn't know why, but she had an urge to check Ben's Instagram.

-

🤍 20,692 💭2,971My love ❤️

🤍 20,692 💭2,971
My love ❤️

User: ew
Joannachimonide: ❤️
User: no one likes her
User: sooo cute!
Jamesmaddison: glad to see you happy brother 💙
User: ugh wish I was her

-

She didn't know why, but it felt like she had just been ran over by a truck. Why was she... jealous? If she had any chance at this job with Chelsea she would have to put all of this Ben 'nonsense' behind her.

As she decided to do that she heard the front door open.

"I'm back!" Sarah called through to the living room.

"Hey! Guess what!" Megan said with a smug smile.

"Omg! You got the job didn't you!" Sarah said with a huge smile.

"I did!" Megan replied, excitedly as they hugged each other.

"So proud of you!" Sarah told her best friend.

"Thank you sare" she said with a smile.

-

Four days later

Today was the day that Megan was starting her job at Cobham and she was a nervous wreck.

"You're going to be fine" Sarah told her friend.

"Thanks, I'm going now I'll see you" Megan said as she left the house.

After she had driven to Cobham she opened the doors and was greeted by Thomas Tuchel.