Chapter two

Four months later

For a few months now, Megan had been applying for a few jobs after she had finally finished her physio course at university.

She opened her e mails that morning just to check if she had any e mails accepting her.

"Oh my god!" She said as she clicked on an e mail from Chelsea Fc.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"Look at this" Megan said as she turned her laptop around.

Dear Megan Barnes,
We have read your resume and would like it if you would be able to come in for an interview at Cobham training centre, Surrey on Thursday at around 2:30pm

"Oh my gosh congratulations" Sarah said with a huge grin.

"Thanks!... wait" Megan said as her smile faded.

"What's up?" Sarah asked, seeing the mood change.

"Fine... you remember that one night stand I had a few months back?"

"Yeah"

"You're so slow" Megan said as her best friend seemed to be confused as to how this had anything to do with the job.

"OH! which one?" She asked, now understanding.

"Ben chilwell" she simply said, blushing slightly.

"No way! He's well sexy and he was in my house... woah, nice one megs" Sarah said giggling, making Megan give her an unimpressed look. "I'm just saying"

"Yeah well I don't know wether to take this job or not now" Megan said as she closed her laptop.

"You shouldn't let that stop you if you want the job" Sarah said as she flopped back onto the sofa.

"Yeah... ill go for the interview, I guess that doesn't mean I'll get the job" she said, shrugging.

-

The next day Megan began driving to Cobham, nervously as she was afraid of bumping into Ben.

She was let into the ground, got out of her car and entered the training centre.

She walked up to the woman at reception, hoping that all of the boys were outside.

"Hi, I'm Megan Barnes I've got an interview with Thomas Tuchel at 2:30" she told the receptionist.

"Okay, he is in his office right now so if you go up the stairs and turn right his office is the first door on the left" the friendly receptionist told her with a smile.

"Thank you!" She said with a smile as she did as instructed.

"Hi! You must be Megan" Thomas Tuchel said in his thick German accent as he opened his door.

"Yeah I am" she said with a nervous smile.

"Come in, sit down and we can get started" he told her with a smile.

Meanwhile while the boys are training...

"Mate, I just saw this dead fit girl at reception" Callum Hudson-odoi told his good friend Ben Chilwell.

"Awww has Callum got a crush?" Ben joked back at him.

"Nah she's just fit, look she's in Thomas's office" Callum said pointing to the large window on the second floor. Ben's eyes widened at the sight of her again.

"Oh shit" he said as he continued to look at her.

"What?" Callum asked, ruffling his eyebrows.

"That's a girl I messed around with" he told him as Callum looked confused.

"I thought you didn't do that stuff man" Callum said with a smirk.

"I don't normally, but this time was different, she was different" he said as his last word trailed off a little as he realised what he had just said out loud.

"Okay reverse rolls, looks like you have a little crush" Callum said, giggling at his friend.

"Oh my god shut up mate" Ben said giggling and shaking his head as they began to jog around the field.

Back in the interview

"Thank you for coming in, I will call you next week" Thomas Tuchel said as he opened the door for the girl.

"Thank you! Bye" Megan said as she left his office. She felt like the interview had gone very well, but that would be up to Thomas to decide.

As she made her way downstairs she walked downstairs and looked out of the window briefly to see Ben looking at her, a little like he was shocked.

She panicked and walked out of the ground quickly. She felt stupid for acting in that way, but she panicked.

-

"Hey how'd it go?" Sarah asked Megan as she walked trough the door.

"Well I think it went well, but that's for Thomas to decide, he'll call me next week to let me know if I got the job or not" Megan replied as she dropped her bag on the floor.

"Cool... did you see... him?" Sarah asked, getting a vibe that she had.

"Mhm... I ran out of there like an idiot" she said face palming herself.

"Cant blame you, if I saw a dude I'd messed about with if do the same thing. Just your luck though I've had tons of one night stands and you've had one"

"Not helping sare" Megan said giving her best friend the side eye.

"Sorry, I'm going to work so I'll see you later" Sarah said as she picked her bag up and left.

Whilst Sarah was gone Megan decided to take a nap, but the only thing on her mind was Ben, why now? Why was she feeling all of these things for him now?

Authors notes: I have so many ideas for this story! Updates will probably be every day or every two days