Chapter five

Valentine's Day (a month later)

Megan had done her appointment with Christian and he had given her chocolates for a present. It was hard to think of anything to get the boys, but she knew Christian wanted some men's perfume.

"Happy Valentine's Day" Ben said as she entered the girls room.

"You too Benji" she said with a smile.

"I got you something" she said with a smile. She had also got him something, it was a hat he had been wanting for ages.

"Go on" she said with a smile as he pulled out a stuffed animal, he had obviously seen her room and seen she was obsessed with them. "Omg! Ben you did not have to" she said as he passed her the animal.

"I know, but I know you're like obsessed with them" he said giggling a little.

"Well thank you, I got you this" she said as she passed him the hat.

"Are you serious, megs you did not have to get me this" he said as she passed him it.

"I know, but I wanted to, I know how much you wanted it" she said with a smile.

"Why don't you come with me and tw bits for some drinks later, Julia might come too, I'd pick you up too" he suggested.

"Yeah sure I have nothing better to do" she said shrugging.

-

That night Megan was getting ready to go out and waiting for Ben to pick her up.

"Ben's here" Sarah said as she picked her head into the girls bedroom. She left her room to see Ben stood at the front door wearing a black button up shirt with the first two buttons undone and black jeans on and of course wearing the cap she gave him.

"Wow already wearing the cap" she said with a smile. She was wearing a shirt red dress with no straps.

"I am" he said with a smile as he opened the door for her.

"What a gentleman" she said, sarcastically, to which he rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Don't worry I'm only drinking the driving limit, so I can drive you home" he said as he began driving.

"Thanks" she said sighing.

"By the way you look very nice tonight" he said as he turned a corner.

"Thank you, so do you" she said as she felt a blush paint across her cheeks. He smiled in response. "So, who's coming?" She asked.

"Christians coming, I think reece is and Mason is Julia couldn't make it though" he said as he turned a corner.

-

Four hours later

Megan had had a few drinks by now. She could see Ben talking to a few girls, so she decided to talk to a guy who she thought was guy who was sat on his own at the bar.

"Hey" she said to the boy with no name yet.

"Hey" he said back with a smile.

"Noticed you were sat on your own" she said as he looked at her.

"Yeah well, now a pretty girl has come to sit with me" he said with a smile.

"Why thank you, you're not too bad yourself" she said with a smirk.

"Could I buy you a drink?" The boy, still nameless, asked her.

"Yeah sure, I'm just gonna go to the toilet" she told him.

Ben had noticed her talking to him and couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. Once she had left the bar he noticed him look around the room to make sure no one was looking and then purée some sort of powder in her drink, he didn't know what powder it was, but he knew it would be dangerous.

He walked towards the toilets, which is where he assumed she went and bumped into her.

"Hey, we need to go that guy has spiked you're drink" Ben told her.

"What?" She asked him a little confused.

"You have to trust me on this one Megs" he told her, sounding deadly serious.

"Uh... okay" she said feeling very confused, but trusting Ben. He took her hand and walked to the door with her before they were stopped.

"Oi where you going I just bought you a drink" the nan said.

"Mate you spiked it" Ben said defending Megan.

"What? No I didn't" he said, defensively.

"If you don't leave her alone I'll call the police" Ben told him rather sternly. He just ruffled his eyebrows and grabbed her arm.

"Get off me" Megan said as she took her arm back.

"Don't touch her again" Ben said as he pulled the mans shirt slightly.

"Or what?"

"Or you're gonna be in hospital by the end of the night" he said now angrily.

"Ben stop he isn't worth it" Megan said now with tears in her eyes. He backed down and followed Megan to his car.

"I'm so sorry" she said as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay don't apologise, it's not your fault" he told her as he put his arm around her. She nodded and wiped her tears away. "I'll take you home" he said, and again, she nodded.

They arrived on her drive way ten minutes later.

"Oh uh Ben Sarah's at work, do you think you could stay with me for a bit" she asked him.

"Yeah of course" he said to her as they both got out of his car and went inside.

"Just wanted to say thank you for doing that I don't know what would of happened if you weren't there" she said as he hugged her.

"It's okay, I'd do anything for you" he told her and then she realised.

"I'm uh just gonna go for a shower" she told him as she went into her en-suite in her bedroom.

She had a shower and thought about this 'girl' being her, was it her? If she was wrong she'd be very disappointed, but she had to find out somehow. She got out of the shower and got dressed. She walked out of the bathroom to see Ben sat on her bed.

"Hey" she said to him.

"Hey" he said back as she sat next to him.

"So, tell me about this girl you like, Ben" she said as he faced her.

"Well, she's very kind, she's funny, beautiful, she has brown hair and brown eyes, and I'm sat on her bed right now" he said with a side smile.

"It was me?" She asked him as the last word trailed off.

"Yeah" he said with a nod.

"I don't know what to say Ben... if you had feelings for me why did you leave the morning after... you know" she asked him.

"Well it was a one night stand and I didn't think you felt the same way" he told her as she looked at him.

"Well I did after I saw that note you left" she said, whilst blushing.

"Really? I thought that was dead cheesy" he said giggling a little.

"No, I loved it" she said with a smile. "I've still got it" she added.

"Wow, glad to know it meant so much" he said giggling.

Authors notes:
This was so long

So sad the boys lost to Liverpool, cried for an hour. Poor Kepa 🥲