chapter 2

alex's pov
it was now bright in the morning at 9 in the morning. today i decided we would record at 1 pm. i looked around and everyone was asleep but stacy was missing. i looked over to sora and jaxx and they were cuddling. i had to take a picture. i grabbed my phone and unlocked it. it was opened to amazon? i don't think i opened it yesterday? did stacy do that? i mean she's the only one awake. wait hold up let me take the picture. i snapped a picture of them and then saw charli and luca also cuddling. of course, i got a picture of them too. i'll tease them about it later. especially, sora and jaxx. i quietly got up and went to the kitchen. i had completely forgot about the amazon thing. there was stacy scrolling through what seemed like instagram. "good morning!" i say half cheerfully. honestly, i kind of hated stacy but i try not to show that. "oh uh morning." stacy says. "when did you wake up?" "around 7" she woke up at 7? uh okay. but anyway i made myself some eggs and ate my breakfast. afterwards, it was 9:45 am. i decided to wake up the squad. stacy was now in her room by the way. i hope she knows we're recording at 1. "GUYS WAKE UP" i scream. "WAKE UP NOW!!" i scream a little louder. then, i see levi rubbing his eyes, charli having widen eyes like she got a jump scare from my sudden scream. "charli wake up luca." i dont get how those 3 didn't wake up. "JAXX AND SORA WAKE UP NOW" i scream once again. then sora woke up. "why are you screaming this early?" he asks. "it's 9:30 we have to get ready to record at 1." i say. i always liked to wake them up like 2-4 hours before we record because some of them are really slow. sora groans. "stop it sora, just wake up jaxx." i walk out and go to my room.

sora's pov
levi, charli, and luca had already left to their rooms. i looked at jaxx and we were like all over each other. i blushed. "bab- jaxx wake up" i almost called him baby!! what was that!? he didn't hear it so i didn't really panic. then he finally woke up. "what time is it?" "9:30" i respond. "so early. oh also morning" "good morning!" jaxx rubbed his eyes again. "wait are we- oh my goodness i'm so sorry!" "for what?" "for you know the way we slept.." i blushed. "no it's okay, don't worry about it." i say. after a while we finally head to our rooms it was like 10 by then.

1 hour later
stacy's pov
i heard the doorbell. it was probably the package! i quickly got up and ran downstairs. alex was opening the door already. "WAIT ALEX LEAVE IT TO ME" i say. "what why?" she turned to me. "i can open it don't worry!" "no it's fine, i was already here. i don't want to keep the person waiting." shoot i have to do something. she unlocked the door. "a package?" she questions. she picked it up and asked "do you have any idea who ordered a package?" "uh- i um no! definitely not." i was panicking at this point. "are you okay?" "yes uh um definitely!" she looked at me confused and just walked away. i decided to follow. "i'm going to question the squad members, i'll leave the box here in the table." and she went upstairs. i was kind of relieved. i opened the box, took the potion, and ran to my room. along the way, i bumped into one of the worst people i could've bumped into. my brother, sora.

end of this chapter, this one was way shorter but ok
word count; 655