chapter 5

jaxx's pov
it was now the next day, nothing really happened after the movies. we just got home and i guess everyone separated.

suddenly stacy barged in. "JAXX" i wasn't expecting her. "what?" "i have a friend that likes me and i was thinking if you could be my fake boyfriend." she winks. my jaw dropped. "i'm sorry- what? you want me to be your fake boyfriend..?" "uh duh?" she responds. "well, why does it have to be me?" "because you're my best option of course." i stand up and look at her straight in the eyes. "i know we've been friends for a long time but you can't just suddenly me ask that. i would help you but i don't know how i feel about it. give me some time to think." she stood there and finally said "ugh fine." and she walked out just like that.

i feel like i have to tell someone about this so i pull out my phone and look through my contacts. who could i possibly tell? alex? no she'll probably tell levi considering they're best friends. light? nah. levi? same situation with alex. sora? he'll probably get super mad. who knows what will happen if i do that. i mean i would if he was my boyfriend, but he's not. anyway, charli and luca are my last options. i think i'll tell charli i mean she's very trustable to be honest. i click on het contact and message her.

2 minutes later the door opens slowly. "jaxx?" a voice called out. "can i come in?" "yeah" and they come in. it was charli. "hey, i saw your message. what's wrong?" "well i just wanted to tell this to someone so i just thought i could tell you can i trust you?" "of course jaxx!" "alright thanks, so basically long story short stacy asked me to be her fake boyfriend and of course i don't want to do it i mean because i don't like her, you know of course i like sora! but he might get the wrong idea and he will hate me or the squad could get the wrong idea. i don't know it will all go wrong and i don't want that, so i told her i would think about it but i haven't told her anything and i don't plan to. she will probably get super mad. who knows what the hell she's going to do?" i stop my rant and charli just looks at me. "i always knew stacy wasn't the best option for another squad member. now she's trying to ruin one of my favorite ships!!" "huh? favorite ship?" "yeah, you and sora, smart head" a blush appears on my face. "you ship us..?" "no i don't jaxx." she says with like a joking face. "OF COURSE I DO" she then says. "now, come here for a hug."

charli and i hug for at least a minute. "thanks charli." "of course! now will everything be okay? "yeah i'll just say no to her. hopefully nothing goes wrong." "alright! tell me what happens." she stands up and walks out the door.

end of this chapter
i know big cliffhanger. what will happen when jaxx says no to stacy?
also
why i'm i making these short now? i don't know. but finally an update after like 11 days 😊
word count: 563