chapter 4

jaxx's pov
i woke up the next day at 9 am. i decided to get up because i had nothing better to do. i went to the kitchen and there was light. "morning." i said "oh hey" he said back. "are any of the other squad member up?" i asked while grabbing a piece of bread. no response. "light?" i looked at him. "huh what?" "nevermind i guess." i guess he was to distracted from his phone. i walked back to my room after that. i opened my phone and opened stacy's contact. i stared at the phone screen. i wanted to confront her for what she did to sora. i mean that was not correct. why would she tell sora to stay away from me..?

i pushed off the thought and decided not to send anything. instead, i just watched tiktok to pass the time.

10:27 am

"SQUAD GET DOWN HERE!!" alex yells down from downstairs. i lazily went downstairs and there she was standing with a few squad member next to her. "is everyone here?" she asked. she takes out her attendance sheet and asks for everyone. i'm not sure why she has this, like this is not a classroom. we even have to say 'here' when she calls for our name. kind of dumb. "levi?" "here" "charli?" "here!" "light?" "here" "jaxx?" "here" "luca?" here" "sora?" no response. "sora?" again no response. "jaxx can you go get sora?" alex asks me. "sure." i respond. i walk to sora's room and from distance i hear alex call for stacy.

i opened sora's door and there he was in bed in his phone. "sora. did you not hear alex? she called for us." "huh she did?" "yes, are you deaf?" i jokes "haha very funny." he gets up and we walk back. "i'm here." stacy was also here. "great! so squad today we're going to go to the theaters!"

11:48
sora's pov
i don't get why we are going to watch a movie this early. we could even watch the movie at her house so why here? i'm literally so tired. there was nobody here so it was just us.

just like pretend they are sitting like this

just like pretend they are sitting like this. i literally couldn't find like a better picture so this is going to have to do.

sora's pov still
when we were choosing seats, stacy wanted to sit next to jaxx but i also did. i asked jaxx first so i don't know why she tried arguing with me on who will sit next to him. but anyway, alex split the squad to 4 of us being on the first row and the other 4 on the other row. alex and levi obviously wanted to be in the same row because they are besties. alevi confirmedddd!!!! light wanted to also be there to make sure levi and alex don't do anything. overprotective much. charli wanted to be with luca. so they went on the other row since there was only 1 more person left to be on alex's row. now, it was only up to jaxx, stacy, and i to pick a seat. this is where our fight started. "jaxx do you want to sit with me?" i asked him. "su-" he was about to respond but stacy interrupted him. "no jaxx! sit with me!" "what. i asked him first. he'll sit with you if you if he declines my offer." i tell her. "no, he wants to sit with me, not you so." and it went on for about 3 minutes. "guys calm down." alex commands. "jaxx will choose who he wants to sit with. stop making this a problem. so jaxx who do you choose to be with?" "i.. i'm sorry stacy but i'm going with sora" i smiled. "WHAT WHY!?" "stacy please stop." alex says strictly. she goes with it and just sits down. i walked with jaxx to my seat and i while i was passing by her i whispered "ha, loser." i could see her getting angry. but, what can she do?

jaxx's pov
i really didn't know why stacy wanted to sit with me. i mean we were kinda in bad terms so. but anyway, half into the movie sora had fallen asleep. the movie was about 2 hours long. he looked uncomfortable so i gently grabbed him and pulled him towards him causing his head to be on my shoulder. i don't why i did that to be honest. around 10 minutes later stacy turned around. "hey ja-" she paused. "um yeah?" i questioned. "why is he onto you like that?" she asks. "is- is there a problem with that?" "ugh whatever, i don't even get why you chose to sit with him." i shrugged her off and continued watching the movie.

1:13 pm
they are finally back home.

end of this chapter. i'm literally so lazy and last week i was sick so that's fun!! just kidding no it's not but anyway that's it for this one <3
word count: 840