chapter 7

sora's pov
that kiss with jaxx felt.. i don't know magical..? i mean yeah he still hasn't given me a reasonable explanation with the situation with him and stacy but.. does this mean he could possibly like me? or could he be playing with my feelings and actually like stacy..?

stacy's pov
getting jaxx and sora to be further part was easy. i'm planning on continuing, i need to completely ruin their friendship. so far i've been successful which is great.

2 hours later

jaxx suddenly went into my room. that's a surprise, it's always me going to his. "stacy i have to talk you" he simply states. i'm not sure what for though. "okay." he sits down in a beanbag i had there in my room. "listen, it's been like what, 2 weeks and we're still going with this whole fake relationship ship. when is your "friend" going to realize you have a "boyfriend" so we can get this over with? and also i dont understand why i have to hang out with you all the time, like let me be with my other friends, like sora you know. why does the whole squad have to be like kinda far away from me..?" i had no way out of this unless i do something very risky.

"well.. actually i didn't tell you and i know i should've but that friend is actually one of the squad members." i state. i hope he thinks this is true. "what.. no. you're joking." "i'm not" "okay then.. um whatever just when is this going to be over?" "as soon as possible." that was a lie. it'll probably be over in like forever, i hope. actually, i hope this makes him fall for me. he lets out a sigh and leaves my room.

alright well now i have a problem. the best solution is to convince one of the squad members to help me out. but who should i do..? levi? absolutely not. he's totally going to say no. light? he'll probably tell alex considering they're siblings. the only other option i have is luca.. if he says no then whatever i'll try light. well i guess luca it is. i head out of my room and go to luca's room. of course charli and luca are playing monopoly together. IDK WHAT OTHER GAME. damn charli. she obviously has to be here, so annoying. "uh hey guys!" i awkwardly say. "do you need something?" charli asks. "yeah um i have to talk to luca.. privately." "um okay..." charli stands up and walks out. that wasn't so hard. i guess.

"what is it?" luca asks. "well, um i need you to act like you want to be my boyfriend." "WHAT. no." of course he would say no. "this is extremely important! please! i- i'll give you money for it!" his eyes widen. i know he's thinking about it. "i have enough, no thank you." damn damn damnit. "um okay, i'll do anything! i promise." "anything..?" "yeah! just please help me out!"
"okay.. sure" "THANK YOU SO MUCH" and i run out of his room.

luca's pov
no way a different squad member's pov 😱
that was quite shocking. charli came in as soon as stacy left. "why did you agree?" she asks. i'm guessing she overheard. "well i have a plan. i'm basically going to tell alex, i mean she has to do something about it. why would she just ask that?"

charli' pov
when luca finished, realization hit me. "oh my goodness. luca we have to talk to jaxx" "huh? what's going on?" "i think i might know why she asked that." "do you mind explaining?" "right, well.........."

"and that's basically it." "WHAT." "shush don't be so loud. "sorry"
"i'll be right back luca" "okay"

i head back to my room. now this is just like a mystery. i think i'll tell jaxx tomorrow.

end of chapter 7!
i hate this chapter tbh it was so boring
ok whatever
word count: 668