introducing the boys

Hey I'm Jimin, Im the schools Playboy
Which obviously makes me popular My dad is the Mayor but he never really cared about me. I spent half of my time playing sports, Having sex 24/7,partying, And of course competing against the lover boy, that's what all the girls call him but who cares. I love to hate on the fact that not everyone likes him they all basically like me, but I do have to respect him when it comes to basketball he's the leader of the team which means if I do something he'll kick me off and that can't happen.

What's up I'm Suga, my dad is a business Man and the owner of the school. I play sports I never care for my Grades since my dad owns the school but I still do the work. Every girl loves me I mean why wouldn't they. But Jimin steals some of them since he's the "play boy" he always thinks he's better than me when he's not. Yes we have gotten in to some physical fights but my dad always fixes everything, I've never see jimin's dad ever show. Every time I hurt Jimin bad or anything like that his dad never shows up, which is another thing I troll him about.

 Every time I hurt Jimin bad or anything like that his dad never shows up, which is another thing I troll him about