🅲🅾🅽🅵🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾🅽

I left for school and suga did to.  I went into my first period and I couldn't stop thinking about him. I loved that night to much and he didn't. Suga walked in because they changed his schedule so now he has this class with me, I couldn't keep my eyes of him. I was thinking to much about that night that I felt tears coming. Suga noticed but stayed at his table, I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom and she said yes. I went and suga followed right behind me, I went into a stall and let them out.

Suga was standing next to my stall Lysten to me cry. He wanted to talk to me but he didn't know what to say, I
Leave the stall with a stuffy face. I head for the sink and splash water in my face, suddenly I felt hands on my waist. I open my eyes and see suga, I turned around to face him.

"Lysten I'm sorry"

"What makes you think I'm gonna forgive you." I said hiding my feeling

"Please Jimin. I didn't mean what I said"

"Talk to me when you finally tell me the truth" I removed him from me and leave back to class.

After school I have nothing else to do.
I just head straight for the door room
And I noticed that the door was unlocked. Suga must be here already, I was walking to my room when I felt someone pull me. Of course it was suga, he pulled me in his room and locked the door.

"What do you want"

"I'm telling you the truth" suga said coming close to me

"Ugh what is it" I said in a sassy tone

"I only said that because I was embarrassed that they'll think I'm some softy who is in love. And you know them they'll tell everyone and I don't wanna be made fun off but I don't care about that anymore, I like you....well it's more of a like like. It's like I love you ok, I realized that and I'm sorry for hurting you."

I was lost for words I didn't know what to say. I came closer to him and kissed him.

"I love you to Enemy" I said smiling at him

He smirked and kissed me back