Beginning

I wake up in the morning to the Flare of sun hitting my eyes, I move and see Sena on the other side of the bed. I totally forgot what happened last night what I'm guessing is that I took her home and we did it. I quickly woke her up and went straight to take a shower it was 6:15 in the morning she knocks on my door telling me that she took one of my hoodies because she didn't have anything to wear. I told her it was fine since I didn't care once she left I grabbed a pair of my gray sweats and threw on a white T-shirt. It was 6:30 I grabbed my keys and my book bag and headed to school. It was a Monday and I was not having it, I didn't want to step into the building and have Sena bragging about my hoodie and having to see Suga. I got to school and parked my car I grabbed my  bag and got out of the car, I brush my hair with my hand as I'm walking through the doors of the school. I threw a piece of gum in my mouth as soon as I stepped in the building I went to go see my friends Jungkook,J-hope,Hyunjin and Felix.

"What's up Play boy" Hyunjin said smirking at him
"I told you not to call me that" I said sarcastically smiling at him
"Aw are you upset" he laughed and put his had on my shoulder

The bell rings and we go to the gym today I was supposed to be doing the announcements about our next basketball game but Suga got picked to do the announcements which meant he was going to be late practice. I knew that the announcements take only 7 minutes so I took the long way, while I'm  halfway to the gym I checked the time and obviously I was a minute late but I didn't care. I got to the gym and mostly everyone had the uniform on I dropped my bag and went to the locker room to get changed, I walked in and saw Suga. He didn't have a shirt on, he was nice and musculine he had the perfect body. What am I thinking he's not even my type I'm going crazy he looked at me and i casually walked to my locker and took out my uniform obviously I wasn't going to change there so I went to the other side of the locker room and got changed. I headed out and we all took a lap around the football field.

This girl came up to me and asked for my number and I gave it to her. Her name was Soo-win she was one of Suga's ex that he really liked so yeah it was hilarious to see his reaction.
I was walking back in the gym when suddenly someone pushed me from behind. It was suga and this was definitely not going to go well

"What the fuck do you think your doing!" I screamed at him

"I'm sick and tired of you taking what I had" he yelled at me

I got up and pushed him every one in the gym was watching. Felix told me not to fight him back because I've already gotten in to many fights this pass month but I didn't care.

"Oh is lover boy mad that I took his girl" I said laughing at him

"You really think your funny" he got closer to me but I pushed him and pinned him against the wall

"Don't you dare do anything Jimin you know the consequences to your actions" Felix said behind me

I didn't care I just wanted to Beat him up already, like I didn't do it a week ago.

"What are you going to do because it looks like your scared" Suga said grabbing my hand

I smirked at him and didn't notice that he had both of my arms locked
He removed himself form the wall and pinned me.

"Tell daddy to help you. Or even better go find your mom to maybe she'll teach you a better lesson"
Suga said

As soon as I heard that my eyes started to water My mom is dead and my dad doesn't care for me. He always says that I'm a mistake and I'm the reason for her death. I started crying but it wasn't sad tears it was angry tears. I forcefully pushed him onto the ground and got on top of him I started punching him.

"Don't you ever mention them ever again" I yelled

I suddenly felt hands ripping me off of him, I almost wouldn't get of him I was so furious. I had the coach holding me on the ground while other teachers go to help him, I broke his nose and busted his lip that wasn't as much damage as last fight that we had. Suga's dad walks into the gym the teacher lifted me up but I wasn't done I tried to get out of the teacher's hands but Suga's dad grabbed me we were both sent to his office. I for sure knew that he was going to suspend me.

"You guys just can't seem to find a way to keep your hands off each other" Mr

Mr.Min said

Me and suga make eye contact and he looks away immediately.

"All the punishments that I give you guys are so little" He said grabbing his pen

"Since we are coming with dorms Tomorrow I've decided to put you both in the same dorms. And if any of you guys get in a fight in the dorm or anywhere else in this campus you suga will be kicked off of the basketball team which means you're not going to be the leader anymore and you Jimin, we will have your dad come and see you and we will also move you to a school that Handel's bad kids" Mr.yoon said

"Are you CRAZY" Suga yelled at him

"Don't argue with me son"

I chuckled and he looked at me he rolled his eyes and stormed out.