Dorms

I got my keys to my dorm obviously I didn't want to be stuck in a room with him. I hated the idea, I open the door and it's nice and quiet. I look and see there's two rooms Which I'm happy about because obviously if we were really bad his dad would have put us in a dorm with only one bed.
His dad also said this was gonna stop us from having girls over but that's not gonna stop me. Suga is gonna have to listen to it all if he's here.

I finished packing my stuff into my room when suga came in I ignored him and kept organizing everything.

Suga did the same, after he was done he headed out around 7:30 to go hang out with his friends. This was the time that Jimin had to bring Soo-win over and have some fun.
She knocked on the door and I let her in, she immediately dragged me to the bedroom. She push me on the bed and started kissing me, she was taking of my shirt and my sweats. She stook her hand down my boxers and kissed me.
After 5 minutes I released it was all over her hands, she got up to wash her hands. I wasn't done tho I still was mad at suga so this takes all my stress away, I went to the bathroom and I locked the door I ripped her clothes off and immediately slammed into her. We got done and she left, 3 hours after that Suga came back, I was in my room on my phone texting Sena when I heard the shower.

I got out of my room and walked to get a cup of water, I sit at the diner table. Time passes and Suga gets out of the shower, I see him leave and walk to his room without a shirt on.
I bite my lip of how bad I wanna punch him in the face, I finished my cup of water and headed straight to my room.
I was getting ready to go to sleep when I suddenly here and knock on my door I open it and he's standing there.

"What do you want" I said with a cold tone

"I came to apologize I know it's not normal to me to apologize but I saw how bad my words hurt you so I'm sorry" he said scratching the back of his head

I was surprised that he was apologizing.

"Uh I guess it's fine....I'm also sorry I broke your nose and that I busted open your lip"

"It's ok" He smirked

We both headed to sleep after that.
My alarm ring for 6:00 and so did Suga's, I got out of bed and grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans and a black T-shirt. I put on my jewelry then I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I put on my cologne and grabbed my bag, I leave the room after suga.
I went to my hangout spot that me Jungkook, j-hope, Hyunjin and Felix hangout at. When I get there they immediately look at me

"Why did you get yourself in trouble again" Jungkook questioned

"He talked about my parents and I had enough" I said rolling my eyes
I walked closer to them

"Anyways you got any new girls" j-hope asked
"Yeah I fucked with Soo-win last night"

All the boys went in shock as soon as I said that, out of nowhere they pointed behind me and I turned around. I saw Suga standing right there,I really didn't mean for him to hear that. I just did it cuz I needed to be relieved, for some reason I felt guilty. He looked at the ground and back and me, he came closer and whispered something in my ear.

"After this I'm gonna make sure I get you out of here" Suga said

I didn't have any words to say after that I just stood there, I knew that if I get in trouble just once I will get kicked out and I don't want to. I have so many friends here and I'm more comfortable here and I will also have to restart my whole popularity in that school too. I'm just not gonna fall for his traps, it's going to be hard but I'll just have to go through it. I snap back and I run to the gym locker room I put my book bag in the locker and quickly change into my clothes I was the first one there but I didn't care at this point. There was so many things going through my head I would care that I did that to him but then I won't care. Because I wanted to get back at him, something is telling me im in the wrong but I'm ignoring it.
I randomly hear a door open and close. I peep my head from the lockers infront of me and I see Suga coming in, ugh I'm so stupid obviously he's gonna be here early.
I try to sneak through the other door, but then my chain made a noise.

"Who's there?" He asked

I got so scared that I couldn't answer I don't even know why I was so scared.

"J..Jimin" he said

He started walking my way so I went the other way, I was now on the same side  that he was before and he was on the side that I was before. I was facing to see if he was coming a certain way, when I felt hands on my waist. I didn't flinch or move I just stood there, I looked and saw his hands on my waist. I looked over my shoulder and I meet eyes with him, I felt his breath on my neck.

"What are you doing here" he quickly flipped me over facing him
He was still holding me I tried to push him away but he wouldn't let me go.

"Can you please just let go of me already" I said frustrated
"And you know the others will come and I don't want to be seen like this with you" I rolled my eyes as I finally got away from him
"Ha play boy is mad, you better fix that attitude" he said

"I already know what your doing so don't expect me to fall for it" I leave the locker room and head out to the gym, I see that Felix and some other boys are looking at me weird so I went to asks Felix

"Why are y'all staring at me like that"

"We saw you with Suga in the locker room" Felix said

"I swear we are nothing ok" I explained

"We know that obviously but since your the play boy and hes the lover boy that everyone wants they are jealous" Felix laugh's

"Oh" I laugh "imagine" I said in-between my laugh