Epilogue - Forever

Epilogue - Forever

Shawn POV

- 8 years later -

"Boys, Daddy's home!" I hear Violet call from the kitchen as I enter the front door and begin to take off my shoes.

I'm greeted by our two of our three kids, four year old Avery, and five year old Charli. Now eight year old Finnly was just standing there, a small smile on his face.

He had just learned I'm not his biological dad, and he's now sad. Especially since he found out his dick of a sperm doner wants nothing to do with him.

I've never loved him any less.

Making my way to the kitchen, I find my beautiful wife, who has a huge smile on her face as she cleans the counter.

"Hey gorgeous," I say as I kiss her and pick up Avery, who's wanting my attention.

"Hi handsome. How was work?" She asks in return.

I cross the counter and sit with Avery, watching Violet's every move. "It was fine. Long, and I'm glad to be home. I always miss you guys."

She smiles and comes around the counter, moving Avery off my lap and sitting in his place. He runs off the play and she leans in to whisper in my ear, "I have a surprise for you in the bedroom. And it's your turn to cook."

My eyes widen at the surprise part, and I laugh at the dinner part.

"Shall I go look?"

"Of course."

I get her off my lap and kiss her before going upstairs to our bedroom. We live in a four bedroom house, with Avery and Charli sharing a room, and Finnly with his own room.

I get to our room and see the door is cracked and something is on the bed. Opening the door wider, I see what the surprise was.

It was one of those boards that you can put the letters on, and it spelled out, "Welcome to the family in 6 months, baby girl Miller."

Violet is right behind me and wraps her arms around me and asks, "You surprised?"

I turn around and wrap my arms around her waist. "Very. But pleasantly. We're finally getting a girl!"

"Mhm. Only two boys and a lot of tears later."

I laugh. "But we finally made it."

"We did."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

***

Finally done with the book! This is shorter than the other chapters, but it's a good place to stop. I like it. It's a good story, in my opinion. Hope you all enjoyed. Love you, and see you in the next book!