𝑿𝑰𝑽

_______________________________

"No way!? Why is this the first time I'm hearing about this!?" Randy shouted. "I heard people talking about it in the halls. Apparently, her attacker was female, most likely anyway, and she had a different mask." 

"Seriously we already had one killer on the loose and now there's two! Might as well add a third one while we're at it." Randy rolled his eyes in frustration with a groan. Stu and Quinn shared a short knowing glance.

If only you knew.

"Well, I'll let you get back to work I have some movies to check out." "Oh wait hang on!" Randy rummages through his pockets and eventually takes out a crumpled coupon for unlimited free horror movies. He hands it over to Quinn with a goofy smile. "Thanks, Randy." She offers a small smile placing her hand on his shoulder to give him a small peck on the cheek while walking away.

She hears Stu start grumbling once he thought she was out of earshot.
_______________________________

Billy had offered to drive Quinn home, with Stu tagging along of course, and seeing she didn't have another ride she accepted. She stole the front seat and made Stu sit in the back which he was not pleased about in the slightest. After a few minutes of silence, the conversation that She had been dreading had to come up. "Has Stu told you what we're going to do tonight?" Billy asks. "No, but I can already assume what it is."

"Well, as you know Stu invited practically half the school to his party, including Sidney." Quinn nods. "So you're gonna kill her and the rest of her friends tonight, is that it?" She asks. "Right on the money baby!" Stu chimes in poking his head out from the middle opening. "So what do you want me to do?" Quinn quirks a brow folding her arms. "We need you to make sure nothing goes wrong!" Stu smiles. "Like..." She trails off.

"Like if Sidney's "Daddy" tries to escape you kill him, and stage it as a suicide. Or if someone tries to play hero, you make sure they don't get up." Billy explains menacingly. "Could you give me something that would accomplish that task?" Quinn deadpans. Stu reaches for something behind him and small a gun down in the glove compartment. Her eyes widen with delight. She immediately picks it up and examine it.

"Well, that's more like it." She mumbles admiring the weapon. Stu and Billy share a grinning look. "Who's all dying by the way, I kinda have to know who's supposed to stay dead."

"Sidney, her old man, Tatum, Dewey, and Randy." Billy lists off. "Aw, I kinda liked Randy." Quinn frowns. Stu scowls at this. "I call dibs on killing Randy." Stu whispers to Billy. "I heard that."

"Look we're here." Billy says turning his attention to the road seeing that we were in front of her house."What the fuck." Quinn spat.
"What?" Billy looks at her. There was a car in the driveway. "What's the matter, Quinn?" Stu asks. She sighs looking at Billy. "I don't have a car."