𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰

_______________________________

"Hey, Stu have you seen Billy?" Quinn could already hear her voice the second she walked in with Stu's plaything. Their presence irked her to an absurd degree. I'll get to kill them in a few hours, just relax. She leaned her head back on the couch breathing deeply. "What's got you so tense doll?" Quinn's turns her head to the unfamiliar voice to see a teenage boy mere centimeters away from her face.

"Can I help you?" She groans. "Yeah and in return I can help relieve some of that stress for ya, whaddya say?" The boy gives a charismatic yet menacing smile. She grins. "Sure follow me..." Quinn slowly get up off the couch swinging my hips as she makes her way up the stairs looking back at him.

His jaw drops before quickly following her up the stairs.
_______________________________

Once they reached the room and the door closed the boy practically jumped on her, eager to take her clothes off. Quinn put a finger to his lips as he tries to kiss her. Her hands trail down to his throat pulling him close to her. "Lay down." She whisper into his ear, feeling him shiver. He looks down at her with half lidded eyes and a blush so vibrant She could still see it in this dark. He immediately took off his shirt and pants before scurrying onto the bed, oh so desperately waiting for what Quinn was gonna do to him.

Thankfully Stu had mindlessly spilled that he kept all his.. toys, in his bottom left dresser drawer. She opened it to see a machete next to fluffy handcuffs. Not what I had in mind, but it'll help. Quinn grabs the handcuffs first, securing the boy's wrist to the bedpost. "I-I've always wanted someone to do this to me.." He whispers making Quinn smile down at him innocently. She crawls off of him and snatches the sharp blade hiding it behind her back. The boy writhes in anticipation and small pleas fall from his lips.

Quinn tilts her head feeling her innocent smile twist into something more sinister.
_______________________________

"N-No please don't..." The boy's voice trembled as he tried to crawl further into the bedpost. His leg laid across the room and blood coated the white sheets. "You were right..." Quinn slowly crawls over him playing with the blood on the machete.

"This did help."
_______________________________

"Where the hell is Quinn?!" Billy whisper yells.
"I don't know she was on the couch then she disappeared." Stu shrugged. "Damnit, Stu." Billy ran upstairs slamming open every door regardless of the occupants. He makes it to the last door with no sign of Quinn he slams the door open and is met with a grim sight. A guy's body laid limp on the floor surrounded by a pool of blood mostly gushing out from his severed leg that was on the other side of the room.

"Oh hey, Billy." Quinn waves. "Babe... what happened?" Billy walks over to her laying on the bed drawing, blood still on her hands. "This fine gentleman offered to 'relieve me of my stress,' so he did." She shrugs, going back to her drawing. Billy crawls onto the bed now in between my propped-up legs. "Hm?" She quirks a brow.

Billy's hand reaches for the sketchbook and puts it on the nightstand. Quinn huffs in annoyance seconds away from protesting before her thoughts were silenced by lips slamming against her. Billy pulls her into him desperately kissing her lips. Quinn's eyes were wide. Billy pulls away from her momentarily before diving into her neck hungrily biting and sucking. Billy pulls away looking into her eyes. His hand cups her cheek, his thumb stroking her lips. "Damnit, Quinn..." His eyes travel away from hers. "What—"

"Can't you see what you're doing to me, to Stu?" Quinn looks down at him his eyes pour into her as their noses barely touched. "You drive us fucking wild, baby..." He growls. Quinn eyes go wide at the sudden primal raspiness of his voice. She grins. "Nice to see my charms can take ahold of even the most deranged men." Her fingers trail from his chest resting on his neck. "You calling me a psycho or something?" He smirks. "That would be a bit hypocritical don't you think?" Her fingers slowly get entangled in his sandy curls as she speaks.

"I wouldn't mind, you're just being honest, besides..." He moves his face to hers as she looks down at him through stray pieces of hair.
"We both know who's the crazier one." Practically in sync, our lips curl into matching malicious smiles. There was a moment of silence between the two before their eyes go half-lidded and his lips connected with hers.
Instantly he wraps his arms around her deepening their embrace. Her arms dangle around his neck while her hands tug on his hair.

Quinns pull away seeing Billy breathing heavily looking up at her with an almost.. pleading look. "You're so fucking intoxicating, Quinn. His half-lidded eyes pour into her desperately asking for more. "You're like... a drug." He breathes his eyes roaming around seemingly searching for something. "No." She looks at him with slightly furrowed brows. He lays his head on her shoulder his lips touching her ear.

"You're poison."
_______________________________

"_______________________________