𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

_______________________________

Quinn managed to remind Billy that they had to kill people soon and dragged him back downstairs. The party was starting to die down and people were beginning to leave. "I gotta go make my dramatic entrance I'll see you later, baby." He leaned down almost kissing her before she softly pushed him away making him chuckle. He walks past Stu out the door giving him a knowing glance.

"Hey, Quinn where've you been? You didn't let Billy fuck you before me right?" He smirks. Quinn felt her face heated up and grit her teeth. "No, but the first body of the night is upstairs." She grins. "Oooh gotchya. That would've been so hot though, fucking next to a dead body." Stu whines. "The night is still young." Quinn smiles. "Ah, don't get me distracted!" Stu dramatically looks away putting a hand in front of Quinn. "M-Must resist... Sexy woman— Agh!" Quinn snorts at Stu childish antics making him smile.

"Oh by the way, where's Tatum?" Quinn asks remembering she was here. "Oh don't worry I took care of her..." He slowly walks up to her his long arms wrapped around her waist pulling her into him. "Now I officially don't have a girlfriend. Will you let me kiss you now?" He offers an innocent smile. Quinn rolled her eyes and grabbed onto the collar of his robe and pull him down to her height slamming his lips on hers. His eyes widen as he gasps accidentally loosening his arm's hold. After a moment he closes his eyes and wraps his arms around her moaning into her mouth. Quinn pulls away grinning.

"You tryna eat my face off or something?" She chuckles. "No, you already know what I wanna devour angel.~" Stu moans in Quinn's ear making her flinch. She smacks him in the chest. "Hey, ow!" Stu laughs but is abruptly cut off by a familiar voice.

"Tatum, come on!" Sidney yells. As Sidney was about to walk past us Billy appears in the doorway scaring her. Stu and Billy exchange glances at each other. "Oh Billy, hey..." Sidney trails off. "Oh, Billy what are you doing here?" Stu pretends to be clueless very poorly. Quinn elbows his side making him smirk down at her. "I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone." Understanding what he meant made Quinn's stomach turn. "You know if Tatum sees you here she'll draw blood."Sidney chuckles.

Oh if only you knew.

"I'll tell you what, why don't you guys go up to my parent's room. So you guys can talk... Whaatever." Quinn roll her eyes jabbing Stu again. "Ow..." He groans. "Subtly Stu, you should look it up." Billy says irritation evident in his voice. "No, it's okay we do need to talk, but first..." Sidney suddenly turns towards Quinn looking her directly in the eyes. "Quinn." The two boys watch the girls intently. "I'm so sorry I hurt you." Sidney apologize with regret in her voice.

"You almost killed me."

"I know and I—"

"With a gun."

"And I know you probably hate me—"

"Mhm."

"—But I just hope you know how sorry I am. I was scared and didn't realize it was you. I know you were just trying to help me." Sidney concluded looking down at the ground. "Apology accepted." Quinn smiles grabbing Sidney's hands. Her eyes widen as she looks at Quinn. "Really?" She asks softly. Quinn nods with a smile. "Right, now go fuck Billy." Quinn's smile falls immediately as she spins Sidney around and pushes her up the stairs. Stu snorts from behind her as Billy catches Sidney from falling up the stairs.