• 3 | 14 | 2020 •

-
"I guess I'm not good enough for anyone. I can't make anyone stay. I'm not even good enough for an explanation"
• unknown •
-

• Third Person •

The wind chimes clinked as the door opened to the café, allowing Siyeon to make her way further into the quiet and peaceful place.

The waiters greeted her and she returned the gesture, trying to find any sign of any of her groupmates already seated at a table but no sigh of them.

'Should I just wait? Maybe they're in the bathroom and they already have a table? I don't wanna stand here like an idiot, God what do I do-'

As she stood there in the corner looking around, she found Leio strutting his way out of the bathroom. Once she saw him, she let out a sigh of relief and slowly made her way towards him.

"Leio"

Though hesitant, she called out to him, causing him to flick his head and smile once he saw her.

"I told you, honey, Lei is fine"

He reminded, gracefully swiping the palm of his hand in the downwards motion as if fanning her with his hand but only once.

She gave him a small smile and made her way towards the table, until he stopped her.

"Wait, give me a lil moment"

He paused, facing towards her.

"Is it okay if I zip this up?"

With his hands pointing at the zipper of her black jacket, he asked before doing anything against her comfort zone.

"Mhm"

She nodded.

With that, he carefully took the bottom ends of her jacket and zipped it up until her upper chest area.

"Okaayyy, give me a few more secondzz"

He mumbled, gently pulling down the left shoulder part of her jacket to give her a comfy and loose look.

After adjusting that, he zipped the jacket down just a bit more to his style's liking. He smiled and brought his hands back to himself, his elbows bent with his forearms positioned upwards against his upper arm.

"There we goo"

He lightly clapped his hands together and leaned forward once again.

"Is it okay if I touch your hair? Maybe style it a biit?"

He asked again before doing anything.

She nodded in response and he smiled again, carefully pulling a few already loose strands of hair out, swiping a bit of hair off of her forehead few moments after.

"Those tiny hair strands flowing out made your bun a bit dull sooo I just did a little somethin, don't worry I didn't mess anything up"

He reassured to which she smiled to and softly chuckled to, nodding her head right after.

"Now let's sit and wait for the others, a bit early aren't we? 30 minutes early, love it"