• 5 | 13 | 2020 •

-
"I'll hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms"
• Eddy Arnold •
-

• Third Person •

"Okay, that will be all for today"

The teacher closed her book, unplugging his computer from the monitor as he pushed the screen of the laptop down, closing it.

"Oh, and also"

He started, lifting his head up as a small empty smile made it's way to plaster his face.

"Homework for today is in your books, pages 345 to 352"

Everyone groaned as he calmly kept his things, ignoring their cries.

They eventually greeted him goodbye before dropping back into their seats, continuous curses at the teacher the moment he left.

Siyeon slumped down in her seat as she internally cursed at the him, resting her head on the table before heavily sighing into her arms.

"This is the fourth subject of the day, the third day of the week, I have two essays due, and I'm one millisecond away from losing my shit"

She complained, her voice coming out mumbled as Jungwon heard her murmurs, facing back to look at her.

"Have you done the other homework's?"

He asked, placing his hands on top of the backrest of the chair before resting his chin on it.

She lifted her head and blinked, taking a sharp breath in.

"You hear yourself? 'The other homework's' yea we have like five due, seven for me, and it's the middle of the week"

She rambled, keeping her voice down as Jungwon chuckled at his friend's distress, sitting up straight before giving her a short smile.

"Do you want me to help?"

He asked, his offer seeming overly friendly.

Siyeon slightly leaned back, giving him a suspicious look before light squinting her eyes.

"Why are you acting like that?"

She asked, Jungwon's head tilting as his eyebrows lightly perked up at the question.

"What do you mean?"

He asked, confused.

Siyeon retrieved her old position as she rest her elbows on the table, her eyes still lightly narrows as she kept eye contact with him.

"Is there a catch? Why is the tone of your voice like that?"

"Like what?"

"Friendly"

"Hey! But I am friendly?"

"Overly friendly"

"What? I don't get you"

They said back and forth before Siyeon stopped and stared, blinking twice before taking a deep breath in and a short one out, nodding her head.