• 3 | 18 | 2022 •

-
"I hate that I'm still hoping"
• unknown •
-

• Siyeon POV •

"Did you cry?"

"No"

I denied, looking straight ahead, with my eyes sitting more tired than usual.

"Your eyes are puffy, Siyeon"

Jungwon said, looking at me like he knew something that I was keeping. Of course he knew, was it that obvious?

"I'm fine"

I pushed, sighing out loud.

I really didn't have the energy to talk to anyone, let alone be in this room filled with people.

He silently sighed and pursed his lips, nodding his head, not pushing my limits.

I didn't have to cry myself to sleep. If my pillow was a person it'd slap me so hard for crying onto it because of him.

My walls would scold me and give me a free TedTalk if they could after hearing me ranting to myself constantly about how annoying he is but about how I silently miss him.

I hate him. But I want him back.

I couldn't hold the tears in anymore after reaching my bed, ranting to the so-called perfect stranger while jotting down everything on my notes, on the computer, all just dedicated to ranting about my day to the person stranger that probably doesn't even exist.

I swear at this point I might settle for a drunk maniac if I was able to settle with Nam Guk, same difference.

Ugh, the thought of him on a Wednesday morning.. what a day. What kind of power does he have to be that much of a bother?

I'm trying to save me energy but he's constantly consuming everything just by his presence in my thoughts.

I sighed for the nth time today, my face melting into my hand as it rested on my face. Now here I was, soullessly waiting for the teacher to come into the classroom for the day to come to and end faster than how slow time seems.

My energy was running out. I need to recharge. I'm about die.. maybe I'm already dead.

My eyes started to feel heavy as my head rested onto my forearms that were crossed in top of each other on my table, sending me to sleep.

It felt like a few seconds until I felt gentle taps on my shoulder, jolting me awake.

I looked around and saw Jay sitting properly back into his seat, quickly retrieving himself from leaning my direction to tap me.

He looked at me and motioned towards the teacher who was looking around to see everybody with his eyes.

I nodded my head in realization and looked back at him.

"Thank you"

I mouthed and he gave me a small smile, nodding his head as a response.

"Are you awake?"

Jungwon whispered, looking behind to see me.