• 6 | 21 | 2022 • (part I)

-
"You went from stranger to someone I can't stop thinking about"
•jh•
-

• Third Person •
| 6.18.2020 |

[Ree]
-
"Hey"
-

Rina texted as Siyeon laid in bed, panting from the exhausting she carried through the day.

'That's surprising, she's texting me.. finally'

The silence and avoiding coming from Rina placed heavy weight on Siyeon's chest as well as Yeeun's.

Siyeon constantly felt on edge and suddenly distant with one of her closest friends, more like sister—it bothered her more than she made it look like.

Yeeun wouldn't stop getting frustrated at her attitude but it was only the response to being conflicted on what to do about the situation without making it worse.

Rina felt bad but did it to give herself some space, after the argument with Yeeun she still hadn't felt the want to talk to her.

Everything between the three was a mess, it held them in constant anxiety around each other.

[you]
-
"Hi"
-

Siyeon texted back, hoping they could talk about the whole situation.

It took a while of typing from Ri until a message popped up.

[Ree]
-
"Okay I'm so so so so so so so sorry for everything and for all the days I ignored you guys I just needed space to figure out what the hell just happened and I promise I'll tell you guys I just felt kinda out of place after the argument and didn't know how to talk to you guys anymore and I feel so bad about myself and about what I did to you guys after what Yeeun said and everything about it is just stressing me out and I just wanna talk to you guys again because I don't want our friendship to end just because of how immature I'm being and and- yea.."
-

[you]
-
"..damn ok wait give me time to read"
-

[Ree]
-
"Okay :)"
-

[you]
-
"Don't delete it I alr copied it and pasted it somewhere in my notes"
-

[Ree]
-
":["
-

Siyeon read everything, hearing her friend's voice as her eyes continued scanning the words, and eventually, they talked about it.

Siyeon suggested they take this to the group chat after Rina had told her she sent the same thing to Yeeun just worded a bit differently.

They talked and sorted it out, getting back to talking normal again.

Rina and Yeeun's argument patching took long over a while to fix but they got to the end of it.

But Rina had avoided one thing and that was telling them what exactly had happened.

Though she thought she dodged it smoothly, Siyeon already knew what she was trying to do but let it go taking it as her not wanting to talk about it just yet.