Chapter 1: A different World (OLD)

Aoi's POV

I woke up to the sound of my brother speaking gibberish, with some random dudes replying in the same gibberish; lovely. As I stretch and groan, and my brother and two other random men's heads whipped round to look at me. One of random men had short brown hair and the other one had long whitish pinkish purplish hair. Suddenly the brown haired dude come up to me and squeezes my head real hard, like seriously, that must be illegal right?! 

"Done, he can now understand us." said the brown haired dude, walking back towards my brother. Freakishly quick, the whitish haired person came up to me and started bowing. What on earth happened while I was unconscious? Why did they call my idiot brother 'highness'? This has to be some weird role play, right?

Suddenly, Yuuri came up to me and oh so helpfully explained that we were in a different world, and these people thought that he was their king. Just fabulous. Stuck in an alternate dimension with my brother and strangers.  

"Hey, Yuuri," I asked, "Where are we even going? And who are these people?"

"For your questions," said the brunet, "We are going to the Great Demon Kingdom, and I am Conrad Weller, this is Günter von Christ. You are the identical twin of Yuuri, correct?"

"Yeah, I'm the twin of that twerp." I replied. "My name is Aoi Shibuya." After calmly speaking to Conrad, Günter and Yuuri, my vision faded into black, as - once more - I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip To The Parade Thingy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we began riding through the town, Yuuri's horse bolted, with mine following. Once, I calmed my horse down, I looked for Yuuri. When I found him on the floor,with Gunter and Conrad, I looked for his horse, only to see it being calmed down my a man with black hair in a ponytail. Walking over to Yuuri, I hear a voice saying "Don't tell me he's the new Demon king?!". Looking towards the voice, I see a blond haired dude, who looked around mine and Yuuri's age, well looks can be deceiving.

"Hey, Yuri, are you alright?" I yell, causing everyone to look at me. 

"Yeah," he replies, "But my butt hurts lots." Suddenly the blond dude speaks up.

"Who are you?" he said snottily, the little brat.

"Nooo!!!" shrieks Gunter, "Don't talk to him like that Wolfram, he requires the same amount of respect as the king!!!"

"Why does he need that?" askes the blond-haired-dude-more-formally-known-as-Wolfram.

"He is King Yuuri's twin brother!!" he cries, and then everyone stares at me, great, just because my hair is up in my hat, they think I am a friggin boy?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So do you guys like it? Tell me how I can make it better please!!

TheFinalScream is out!!!!!!!!!