Chapter 2: What just happened?! (OLD)

Aoi's POV

"...and then this sexy blonde woman came into the bath and began talking to me? It was so weird!" said Yuuri.

"Wait, you mean to say that you were in the bath, and a naked woman came in and talked to you?!" I replied, slightly creeped out that my brother was actually telling me this stuff.

"Yeah! Hey, Aoi, shouldn't we be going to that thingy which is held in the Demon King's honour?" he asked, finally over the fact that a naked woman had approached him in the bath.

"I almost forgot, come on, we're going to be late!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and running to the dining area, stopping at the edge of the door. "Shush." I quietened Yuuri as we stepped into the dining area. Walking around to the table, I sat where Conrad told Yuuri and I to sit. 

On the table sat Conrad, Wolfram, a black-haired dude with long hair - presumably Conrad and  Wolfram's sibling - me and Yuuri. At the head of the table, there was one empty seat. Who was it for? Conrad began introducing Wolfram and the black-haired dude.

"This is my big brother Lord Gwendal von Voltaire and this is my younger brother..." said Conrad before having his hand slapped off Wolfram's shoulder. "Fine, this is Wolfram von Belevielt." He continued educating Yuuri and I zoned out until I heard the sound of a woman coming in. Looking up, I see that the entering woman looks exactly like the one described to me by Yuuri. 

"Good evening, Mother," said Conrad, Wolfram and Gwendal in unison. The naked woman in the bath was the mother of all three of them? I could hear Yuuri spluttering next to me.

"Long time no see Conrad darling. Ooh, you've become even more handsome than ever since I last saw you just like your father." stated the boys' mother.

"And you my dear are even more beautiful than ever," replied Conrad. One moment. Does she really speak like that to her own sons? It was then that she moved onto Gwendal.

"Oh Gwen, you're frowning again and that face is so unappealing. You won't get any booty from the pretty girls in the kingdom that way." And then she spots Wolfram.

"Oh, Wolfie it's you! You haven't changed, you're the spitting image of me, I bet all the men here are lusting over you!" she shrieked happily.

"Mother," said Wolfram, "Calm down, I just saw you this morning. Besides, I'm not really into having men lusting over me." The woman looked shocked.

"You mean that boys these days aren't into things like that?!" she questioned. It seemed like she thought her son was a girl or something alike. There is definitely something peculiar about her.

"Your Majesties!" She's spotted us, hasn't she? She then began molesting Yuuri as I crept towards the doorway. "I'm Lady Cecilie von Spitzweg, the retired demon queen." she introduced, squishing my brother's face into her massive breasts.

Hiding behind the doorway, I listen to them eat, before walking in and standing in the corner: ignored. Standing in the corner of the room, I zone into their talk, when Wolfram begins insulting our mother. "I bet she's just some cheap hussy," he said, pointed nose tilting to the air in a haughty attitude. Suddenly Yuuri cannot take any more abuse towards our mother, standing up and smacking Wolfram on the cheek.

"Your Majesty," cried Gunter, tears rolling down his cheeks before he suddenly went into a whole speech, concluding with Yuuri saying that he wouldn't take it back which, in turn, annoyed Wolfram. Sweeping his hand across the table, Wolfram began breathing deeply so I began to try to pull Yuuri away to stop him from being pumelled, causing everyone to notice me.

"Aoi! Please help us with your brother, he is being reckless and won't listen to reason!!" shrieked Gunter, shaking my by the shoulders.

"Sorry," I replied, "But when Yuuri makes his mind up, it is impossible for him to change it. I'm just trying to stop him from doing anything else more idiotic than what he had already done." Without me noticing, Yuuri had bent down and picked up a butter knife whilst Gunter explained that Yuuri refused to take back his accidental engagement to Wolfram. 

"You picked it up." snarled Wolfram.

"Yeah." replied Yuuri.

"Yuuri, when you pick up a knife, butter knife or other, it engages a duel." said Gunter, obviously unhappy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip To Le Duel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have gathered here this morning because the appointed time has come and we are now ready to commence a duel between Lord Wolfram von Belevielt and King Yuuri." proclaimed Gunter. Yuuri began to strip his t-shirt as he wanted to sumo wrestle. He pushed Wolfram to the floor outside the circle instantly, winning the duel.

But obviously Wolfram wasn't happy, so he decided to grab his sword and fight with that. Surprisingly, using baseball tactics, Yuuri managed to beat Wolfram. Fire began to pool out of Wolfram's hands as his powers were unleashed. Dodging the fire, Yuuri became freaked out as Wolfram created a fire lion. As Yuuri dodged the lion, it raced towards a maid, and exploded 5 metres from her, making her faint. Now Yuuri and I were angry and we were not gonna step down. Walking out to stand beside Yuuri, we began talking in sync.

"Is this, is this your way of settling matters, you barbarian. Involving a poor innocent girl who happened to be in the wrong place?! Is that it?" The sky crackled with thunder and rain began to pour. Yuuri's hair became longer and his voice became deeper, as my cap fell off and my hair grew down to the floor.

3rd person POV

The twins continued speaking in sync. "Not only did you refuse, not accept, your defeat, you committed a reckless act, ignoring the rules, and now, an innocent girl has paid the price. And still, you desire a victory. What pitty selfish greed. You coward, you dare call this a proper duel! Justice be done!" they finished as lighting struck, water coming from Yuuri's hands and lightning coming from Aoi's, the twins picked up Wolfram and held him in the air, a symbol coming up the top. "Wolfram von Belevielt, we now command you to change your ways." the twins said, before fainting.