Chapter 3: The waking. (OLD)

Aoi's POV

Lifting my head,I yawned and stretched. Then, creepily quick, like they had been watching me, Yuuri and Gunter came into the room. Then Gunter becomes all 'Your Highness!!! You have AWOKEN!!!!!!' and stuff like that(A/N: True fact, one of my friend's sister's friend calls me 'your majesty' and we still don't know why,maybe beacuse I gave her some food?, anyways back the story....).

~~~~~~~~~~~~LE TIME SKIP TO AN OFFICE IN ANOTHER WORLD E.G THE DEMON KING'S PLACE WHERE HE/SHE/IT WORKS~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Bob sat at his desk working on paperwork. Putting away the file on the 'Demon World' he sighed. Once again, the box was doing something strange, getting really hot one minute and then freezing the next. Something to do with the new Demon King or Queen? Most likely...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~BACK TO THE DEMON WORLD~~~~~~~~~

Aoi's POV

I began to zone out, until I noticed two Wolframs by the window. That made me shocked, someone actually wanted to clone Wolfram, the dude my twin and I slapped and accidentally proposed to... Anyway, looking at my surroundings, I decided to sit up, while Gunter sat on the floor moaning about being unnoticed by me. Hah, loser, can never work up to this awesomeness.

Back to the story......

"How are you?" questioned Yuuri, seeming really worried for some reason.

"Huh?" I asked - really confused - swinging my legs off the bed, planting my feet on the floor.

"You were out for almost 3 whole weeks, this is the 18th day since that one battle thingy." Wow, that must of drained a ton of energy. I wonder what happened while I was out.

"...then Akira and Kou came back from their observation of the countryside, wait, you don't know who Kou is do you? Kou is Wolfram's twin." he continued, looking around.

"Slow down, I cannot understand you," I said, staring at him. "Who's Akira? And why is everyone looking at me strangely? And also, where is my cap?!"

"Okay," he started, taking a deep breath. "Akira is this really cool person who is like an older sibling, everyone looks at you strange because you don't have your cap and your cap has been destroyed." At the last word, he cringed, expecting me to do something like attack him.

So, Akira is this person, I get strange looks because I have no cap and my cap has been destroyed. Gears clicked in my head until I realised, "YOU DESTROYED MY CAP!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so crap but I have no ideas. This is just a small filler, in the next chapter something actually interesting will hopefully happen, I tried to update for you guys, but it turned out crappy. I'm so sorry.

TheFinalScream is out!!!