CHAPTER 1 : PART 3

Washington Seattle January 15, 12:16pm

Washington Seattle
January 15, 12:16pm

The bright lights shine thru the large window. I turn to my side, seeing his side empty.

I sit up, looking around the hotel to find his stuff gone; I get off the bed, wrapping the sheets around my body, ignoring the soreness between my legs.

I bend down, picking up my dress, slipping it on; I began looking for my phone, throwing the sheets around looking on the bedside table.

I pick it up, checking the time 12:16 in the afternoon it reads. I quickly pick up my heels before walking out. I see his suit jacket laying on the single couch. I pick it up, putting my hands thru the sleeves covering myself up.

I walk out of the hotel with my heels in my hands barefoot, unsanitary I know, but my legs are sore and my heels are just going to kill my legs.

I order an Uber waiting in the lobby till I get my notification that it has arrived.

My phone dings, I get up walking out of the building finding the Uber.

"For Adelina?" Say a middle-aged lady. I nod, getting in the car before she drives away from the building.

"We're here ma'am" says the lady as we pull up to the hotel "thank you" I utter getting out the car, I smile at her closing the door and walking towards the lobby of the hotel.

I go straight to the elevator to reach the room. Natalia gets mad and relieved at the same time. She asks me to change fast and bring my bags to the living room since we have to go to the airport..

Natalia laid out my clothes for me. I changed into them and put my old clothes in my suitcase..

I drag the suitcase out to the living room, setting it next to Natalia's.

We finish packing up the rest of the things up into the rental car, checking out our hotel room.

Natalia began driving to the airport as I fell asleep on the drive there. "We're here," Natalia whispers, lightly tapping my shoulder.

We got out of the car unloading the luggage; we head check to our terminal; we wait for our flight to be loaded up.

I avoid sitting down. I lean against the giant poll near the waiting area while Natalia sits down on her phone.

She placed her phone down on her lap. "So what happened last night" Natalia questions picking at her nails.

"What do you mean" I ask pretending to not know what she talking.

"Adelina, do you honestly think I'm that dumb?" She says, looking at me.

"little" I whisper

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

She slaps my ass, causing me to hiss out in pain. "Ooh," she said like a child, "So nothing happened?" She questions."Nope" I say popping the P