CHAPTER 4 : PART 1

Chicago Illinois, October 8 2:24am

Chicago Illinois,
October 8 2:24am

My water broke.

Dani has been here for a week. Matteo stayed Elian and they're both with Chris Matteo's uncle while me and Dani are at the hospital.

"Ahh fuck," I cry when a contraction comes. I squeeze Daniela's hand holding onto the bed rail. My contractions are 10 minutes apart. They were going to send me back home, but Daniela insisted on staying.

"You know what they can stay inside, let go back home," I cry out the nurse laugh at my comments

"No, baby, you gotta stay," Dani say pushing me back down.

"You can get the epidural?" Daniela question "hell fucking no, have you seen how big that needle is?" Nope rather suffer, I hate needles.

My contractions are getting worse there 5 minutes apart now.

The nurse comes in to check me.

"Alright babe, you're ready," she yells to the doctor. To come in. "on the count of 3 I want you to push hard," she directs

And I want to punch your face!

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Push," she demands. I push as hard as I can. It feels like I was being ripped in half. "One more big push," she says, smiling at me.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"You're doing amazing Lina," I hear Dani cheer. "I fucking hate you dude," I cry as a loud scream fills the room

"There you are," I hear the doctor say as relief fills my body. "Congratulations it a boy". the doctor says they put the baby on my chest and being cleaning him up.

"Date of Birth October 8th 2:45AM," I hear one nurse call

"Baby 2s coming," I hear the doctor announce. "Alright baby, same thing a big push on the count of 3"

"1"

"2"

"3"

I scream out when I push. The pain fills my body, sending shivers up my spin.

"Good, good job baby 1 more," I hear Dani day in comfort

She counts to 3 and in relief; I push as hard as I can. The silence is so loud. "Congratulations, it's a girl," I hear the doctor say. "why isn't she crying" I ask. "shhh Lina, relax there working on her" I hear Dani say.

"Date of Birth October 8th 2:50AM" the same nurse calls

"Come on sweet girl, come on," I hear the doctor mumble.

Her cry, oh how I love that sound.

"That it sweet girl, that it," I hear the doctor mumble.

They lay her on my chest. Her cry brings me so much comfort.

"Who's cutting the cord?" The doctor questions.

As much as I despise him, if it is not him, it is no one. "I am," I sort of whisper.

She shows me we're about to cut, cutting both baby's umbilical cords.

The nurse press on my stomach and continues checking up on me.

After an hour of doctors and nurse coming in and out, they finally let me sleep.

I had both babies beside me, one on each side holding their bassinet.

9:45AM

"Shhh, she's sleeping," I hear the sounds of whispers.

"My babies," I hear a tiny voice, Elian.

I groan, feeling the lower part of my body sore.

"Hi mommy" I hear Elian's soft voice. He hands me a bouquet of crimson roses.

"Thank you, my love" I take the flowers from his hand kissing his cheeks.

I set the roses down on the nightstand, Elian climbs into the bed with my god. I missed his cuddles.

Baby girl fusses. "Excuse me baby, your sisters hungry," I tell Elian. He scoots to the end of the bed.

He watches in awe of his little sister. Like if she's the most precious thing in the world.

"Mommy was her name" he questions, never taking his eye off her.

"I don't know Elian, what should we name her?" I ask him. He looks at me and smiles.

"Belle, she's my favorite princess and-and-and she's as pretty as her," he say belle is his favorite princess. She's mine too.

"Mi belle," I whisper, watching her nurse.

"How about Mia Belle?" I ask. His face lights up with happiness.

"I like it," he says. He scoots forward, kissing her forehead.

I finish nursing her, setting her back in the bassinet.

"That a beautiful name Elian," Dani say kissing his forehead

"We're gonna go get food, what do you want?" Daniela say grabbing her purse.

"Whatever, I don't mind no tomato's" I say. She smiles and walks out with Chris and Matteo.

"What should we name him" I ask looking at the other bassinet.

"How about Leonardo?" I ask him. He nods his head yes. "Leonardo Elias, it is almost like your name,". I ask him. His smile is from ear to ear. "Yes, mama, I'm going to be the best big brother," he says in excitement. "You already are my love," I say, kissing his cheeks

I've always loved the name Leonardo. I always thought it was a beautiful name. It sounds awfully similar to Lorenzo. I'm pretty sure that's the twins' dad's name. I forgot about him, but I'm pretty sure his name is Lorenzo, so we'll stick to Leonardo.

I grab ahold of his cheek, planting a big o'l kiss on it.

I lay down, putting my hands up so my baby can lie down with me. He lay his head on my chest. I close my eyes, taking the quietness in.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

A/n

So how do we feel.

Thought it was a short chapter I apologize.
Anyways

Happy or sad ending???