CHAPTER 2 : PART 2

Saten Island New York May 30 1:25PM

May 30 1:25PM

Today was my first OB appointment. I finish getting ready. Elian was going with me. I didn't want Natalia getting suspicious, so I told her I was going to the store.

"Ready baby" I ask him. He nods his head, grabbing his dinosaur toy walking to the door.

"Natalia, we'll be back later. We're going to the. Store. You need anything?" I yell behind the shower door.

"No, thank you. I'm good," she yells back.

"Ok" I say, walking to grab my keys and bag.

Elian holds my hand as we walk down to the car.

Buckling him into the car seat, I hand him my phone to watch his cartoons.

Once we arrived at the clinic, Elian burst out crying.

"No, mommy, I no don't go," he cries, "Elian, come on baby," he sobs.

"You wanna see if you have a baby sister or a baby brother?" I ask him. He nods while his tears still stream down his face.

"Ok, but you have to stop crying," I say, wiping his tears.

We walk in the front desk lady ask for my information then she ask us to sit and wait for them to call us in.

Elians playing with his dinosaur when they call us in.

"Come on, my love," I say as we follow the nurse in.

She asks me to sit on the bed and begins asking me questions.

They decorated the room like a hospital, just adding a sonogram computer. "How are you feeling today" she says smiling at me, "ok" I smile back. "I'm just gonna ask you a few questions so the doctor can get started right away," she says, typing away on her computer

"Ok," I mutter, picking at my nails

She looks at my hands and sees I'm picking at them

"It's ok to be nervous, just relax ok," she says, flashing me a sweet smile.

I smile back, relaxing myself a bit.

"Ok, are you sexually active?"

"Yes, I haven't been in a couple months"

"Are you on birth control?"

"No"

"How many sexual partners have you had or been with in the last 3 months?"

"Uh, 1 "

"When was the first day of your last period?"

"December 22"

"How long does your menstrual cycle typically last?"

"About a week"

"Have you had common symptoms of pregnancy such as nausea, dizziness, sore breast, frequent urination, fatigue?" She questions.

"Yes, nausea and dizziness"

I never had symptoms my last pregnancy that why I found this weird.

"Ok we're all set, I'll go get the doctor and you'll find out if you a have a little bean," she smiles, opening the door and walking out not before closing it behind her.

My heart pounds and my hands get clammy, I sit in the bed thinking about all the possibilities of me being pregnant

I cut my thought of when theirs a knock on the door; it slides open and a female walks in holding a clip board

"Hello, I'm Docter Brice Winston. Are you ready to see if you're pregnant?" She says, sound overly excited "a little," I mutter, hoping not to offend her.

"If you don't mind laying down for me and pulling up your shirt that would be great" she smiles And I follow her instructions, she tucks in an almost like a big napkin, tucking it in the band of my legging.

Turing the computer on, she picks up a bottle filled with blue gel, squirting some on my bellying and some on the handle monitor.

"Was that Mommy?" Elian say as his little feet dangle from the chair.

"It to see if I have a baby in my belly," I explain, leaving some details out

She sets the wand on bottom of my waist moving it around to look around my belly "right there" she say pointing to a spot on the monitor, a small smile appears on me as she moves around looking at it, "you see that" she say pointing to an area we're a spot disappears and reappears I nod "that a heartbeat" she say setting the wand back on stand "you maybe a little over 3 months maybe 4-5" she mutters.

"You see that baby" I ask as he looks at the screen.

"Thas my Baby" he ask I nod, rubbing his little head.

"Can I hear their heart beat?" I question.

"Of course you can," she say picking the wand back, setting it back. We're it was before.

A heart beat

Soft yet strong, my baby's heartbeat. Something wet falls on my ear. I wipe my eyes, not realizing I'm crying.

There heart beat is something I wanna hear forever.

Her face morphs in confusion yet excitement. "Is everything ok?" I ask, my voice filled with worry. She looks back at me with a huge smile from ear to ear. "There's two," she whispers ever so lightly.

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking at the monitor. "See that?" She asks, pointing to the same things she was pointing at the first time. "Mhm," I hum "we couldn't see it because we were just looking at baby A" she say explaining it to me.

"They both have strong heart beats," she say setting the wand back down, giving me some tissues to clean off the gel.

"Congratulations, you're having twins" she bellows, while I pull my shirt down my mind is racing. TWINS like 2 babies "thank you" I smile trying to hide the shear panic. picking up my bag.

"Before you leave, you might wanna set another appointment, just monthly baby checkups," she says, cleaning up the setup. "Yeah, ok," I say "thank you so much," I mutter before I walk out of the room.

"You ready to go baby" I ask him. He nods his as we finish setting up my next appointment we leave the clinic.

2 babies?

A/N

Um, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment.

another thing, when I update I update chapters not just parts, so please bear with me it will take may take a while for me because I have to come up with ideas, thank you for understanding.

Anyway Much love.

XOXO, your mom