CHAPTER 2 : PART 4

Staten Island New York, June 3 7:45PM

June 3 7:45PM

She stood up from her chair with worried eyes and whispered, "Adelina, please don't joke around like this." I pick at my hands nervously. "I swear He was the only person I've slept with in the last 4 months. The last time I slept with anyone was when I went to Seattle with Natalia." I pressed my back against the door..

"Pinćhe pendeja," she mutters palming her face in her hands "I have told you multiple times USE PROTECTION," she yells "Shhh there right outside the door," I whisper yell locking the door, "it can't be that bad," I laugh awkwardly "Not That Bad!, Natalia your children are going to inherit the mafia," My face drops instantly.

"I feel like throwing up," I mutter, sitting down on the chair the room begins to. Spin. 'if he never finds out about them, then they won't get anything,' I thought.

He is in the mafia dumbass he's gonna find out.

No, he won't

Whatever you say

"You have to tell him," I hear Daniela say, my head snap to her. "You just told me my kids are going to inherit a criminal organization," I utter, rubbing my hands up and down my thighs.

"Lina, if his enemies find out you are carrying his children, you are the first person they are going to go after," she says, walking beside me. "you're putting yourself and the kids in danger".

"Please, I only want to keep you and the babies safe," she whispers, her soft hands caressing my face, "I'm going to ruin his life and what if he hates them".

"He's not gonna hate you, and he's not going to hate them either" she tries to comfort me moving my hair behind my ear, Matteo interrupts "Mommy, help" he says as ice cream covers his complete hands.

Daniela and I laugh as he tries's shaking off the melted ice cream. "Here," Daniela say handing him a tissue tossing the melted ice cream in the trash.

I stand up and feel a gush of water dampen my panties right after I feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I rush to the bathroom, hoping I just piss myself.

Pulling my legging down, I instantly see red. My underwear is covered in blood. "DANIELA!" I yell from the bathroom, hoping she could hear me. "DANIELA!" I yell again as panic set in.

The door opens Daniela walks in "what happen are you ok" she ask worry fills her tone "I'm bleeding" I cry, she looks down at my underwear and panic fills her face. "It ok, I'll take you to the hospital" she says trying to stay calm and composed, "let me get you some clean pants" she mutters, running to her room.

Not even a minute later she walks back in bathroom with some black joggers and maroon boxers "take off your leggings" she say bending down to remove the rest of my pants "I'm sorry" I cry, "don't say sorry" she say slipping the underwear on, pulling them up then doing the same with the joggers.

Daniela slips my foots back into the black vans and helps me out the bathroom. "Matteo can you with Lian you can you go with Silas for a bit I'm gonna take Lina to the store" she say moving his hair from his face "okay" he say hugging his mom, hugging me after, I kiss Elians temple and they run over to we're Silas must be.

I grab onto the concrete banister when another cramp rips thru me.

Once we get to the car Daniela reverse out her driveway quickly to her gates, she stops tapping her fingers on her steering wheel "come on, come on" she says barely above a whisper, the gates open and she rushes out. Driving to the nearest hospital.

Fuck this damn new your city traffic!

After what felt like hours we finally get to the hospital, Daniela walks besides me as we enter the hospital, she runs up the front desk talking to them before Daniela motions me to follow her "Only one person" we hear the nurse say "No can she please come with me, I need her" I beg hoping they let her in with me.

The nurse agrees walking us the hospital room, she ask me to lay down and roll my shirt up, I do as she say applying the same blue gel they put on me before, she moves the transducer around my belly, "everything seems to be fine, they both have health heart beats" she say moving it around making sure she sees everything.

"I wanna do a transvaginal ultrasound if that ok with you, I just wanna double check to make sure you're ok before I let you go," she asks removing her gloves handing me a tissue to wipe the gel off.

"Yeah, ok" I mutter she grabs a wand like transducer wrapping it in something before adding sterile gel, "do you mind removing your pants" she ask I take the joggers off laying back down on the bed the over size sweater covering me. She pulled out the foot rests from the bed. The same giant blue tissue is covering my body once again.

"Do you mind propping your feet on these for me please" she say tapping on the paddles. I set my feet on them and reach for Daniela's hand. "Just relax for me," she says in an attempt to comfort me. "Lina babe, look at me" Dani calls, when the nurse insert the wand "do you have any names in mind" she say distracting me "No, I haven't thought of any" I smile at her "you should definitely name your baby girl after me" she smiles brushing me hair aside "and for a boy" I ask.

"Boys are hand fulls especially if there father is Leonardo" she say smiling at me, A laugh escape past my lips "All done" we hear the nurse call "you and your kids are healthy" she say removing the gloves, "I don't know what to tell you about the bleeding, I didn't see any bleeding in your lining walls" she explains moving my feet off the holders "But if you keep bleeding, contact your OB/GYN," she say moving her rolling chair to her computer "Overall you have a healthy baby boy and baby girl".

Me and Daniela look at each other smile plastered on our faces, the nurse turns around quickly realizing she just spilled the beans "I am so sorry" she utters resting her hand on her forehead; me and Daniela giggle "it's ok, we were bound to find out one way or another" I say not, really caring for her outburst.

"Here," Daniela says, handing me my jogger. I put them on under the tissue and stand up to adjust them properly..

"Thank you," I mutter the nurse "that my job, again congratulations and I'm so very sorry for spilling the beans, just make sure you take it easy, don't stress that what might have caused your bleeding," she says standing from her chair "your ok, I will," I mutter before walking out.

We walk out of the hospital to the car. Once we get to the car, Daniela hugs me tightly, like she's afraid I might disappear.

"Your having a baby boy and a girl," she squeals.

A/N

Finally finished this chapter

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please feel free to let me know how you felt about it.

XOXO, your mommy💋