CHAPTER 4 : PART 3

Chicago Illinois, October 22 5:24PM

Chicago Illinois,
October 22 5:24PM

The sound of his screams echoes through the room. "What the fuck do I look like to you, huh?" I yell. Dumbass thinks he can sell information to the Swedish under my orders. He has another think coming to him.

"Capo, you have a meeting with the Armenian, Irish, and French now," I hear Alexander Informed. This fucking dumbasses think Que tengo la cara de pendejo.

"Clean this shit up," I order

Alex hands me a black dress shirt. I button it up, cuffing the sleeves up to my elbows, opening the door to the "meeting" room.

All three eyes turn in my directions when I fling the door open.

"Afternoon gentlemen," I nod, walking to the chair at the end table.

"Leonardo" Abraham speaks. Abraham here is the leader of the Armenians. He is a selfish man only cares about 2 things: Money & women. someone fucks with his money. You got a whole other thing coming with his women. He doesn't don't really give a fuck. If he really gives a fuck, he will just replace her. He's an old ass prude, 58 years old, acting like he can still get it up, disgusting.

"Abraham, how it's going?" I say, acting like I don't want to shoot his brains out. "can we stop with the small talk" Finn, he's the "leader" of the Irish cartel. he's full of himself. He thinks everything is about him, only cares about money and drugs. Nothing else. He doesn't give 2 fucks about his. cartel just let us run on its own after his grandfather died. He inherited it and didn't give a fuck what happened to it as long as he had money and drugs. He's cool.

"Why are we here" I ask. In all honesty, I don't know why we are here. I didn't call this meeting. "Bellamy, why are we're here? What do we need to discuss" I question he never calls meeting so this must be important.

"these Swedish assholes are getting out of hand. Lousy bastards are going to far 2 shipments down. already 2 Italian units attack and 4 Armenian units 2 shipments worth of 2 million goods," he explains. He's being for real.

He has 2 of my units to protect his shipment, but I didn't know. They let the Swedish get to them. They have gotten nothing from me or Silas. We have every dock and warehouse on full guard.

"I Can put another unit on your shipments make sure they take my rout. Yours are shitty if you got 2 taken already. In the meantime, take Precaution in the direction you take." I instruct them, having them all listen.

"Moles, if your routs are being watched someone is telling them. It not like there gonna wait near the docks till one of you shipment show up." Finally, Finn says something smart and not idiotic.

Alex burst thru the doors handing me a phone.

"Leonardo" I hear Daniela's voice she sound worried and stressed. Dani is Silas fiancé. "Daniela what happened" I question worrying, the men remain silent as they hear me talk.