Chapter 9; sex in the air

*literally just smut*

The rest of mine and Armin's night was nice, we finished Demon Slayer and ate most of the food. Armin was careful with his drinking since he was driving but I was a few more drinks down and I was feeling a bit tipsy. The alcohol in me screamed to rip Armin's clothes off right at that moment but the tree was far too wholesome for that sort of sin so I'd wait.

On our drive home, the alcohol spoke to me more and more until my hand was grazing over Armin's dick, slowly stroking him as I felt his pants rise with the contact. A handy turned into full-on road head that had Armin clutching at the wheel for his life. I swear we almost crashed twice.

Once we hit a red light, Armin took his time to throat fuck me for as long as he could so he could meet his release faster. If I continued going down on him while driving, we would not make it home so he was determined to finish the job while we had the chance.

"Y-ya just like that," Armin practically whined as my throat squeezed around him. I was most definitely sure that the car next to us could see Armin's head tilted back against the seat with parted lips. It would be no mystery to anyone as to what was was happening in this car right now.

The car was set in a red hue from the light as we listened to "Leave" by Post Malone in the background. Air was lacking in my lungs but just as the light turned green, Armin came down my throat with a deep sigh of relief and contentment.

I pulled back and licked my lips before leaning in to kiss his cheek, "good job."

"Thanks," he said with a laugh.

The rest of the drive I sang along to the songs that played like nothing had ever happened. Armin looked at me like I was crazy but he was smiling so I knew he was loving my performance.

I stared in the side mirror, inspecting the few hickies he had left after our little make out session under the tree. They were already a deep purple and I could feel my neck pulsating as well as my lips. I already looked like a mess and we hadn't even made it home yet.

We practically raced to the elevator once we got to Armin's apartment building, impatiently waiting for it to arrive on his floor and making our way to his room number. As soon as the door shut behind us, Armin put the picnic basket and blankets down my the kitchen and made his way over to where I was standing by his bedroom door.

(Play "Heaven" by Julia Michaels)

He wasted no time stripping me of my clothes and finding the lace set I was wearing underneath in case things got to this point. Armin tossed off his shirt, leaving him in just his sweats before walking me back towards the bed and climbing over me.

Our lips met in a heated kiss while he slowly grinded himself against me which sent my head spinning. Each time his hips met mine, I could feel him harden and press against where I needed him most. It was normally always me doing the grinding so seeing him so desperate was riveting.

He continued to grind against me for a while, both of us wanting to move further but also wanting to bask in the whole situation. We'd had sex a week ago but now we were actually together so some part of it felt much more special. Like we were finally claiming one another once again.

Armin's hand came up to my neck and grabbed it tight while we continued to make out. My eyes almost shot open in shock since he'd never been one for choking unless I asked but he was doing it all by himself and he seemed to enjoy it. He pulled back from the kiss and took in the sight of his hand around my throat and my face that was starting to show the lack of air my body was receiving but I could see in his eyes it was turning him on.