Chapter 14; who am i without you?

*smut*

The next morning was hectic, to say the least. Both Armin and I woke up to Connie and Jean yelling at each other for Jean kicking Connie off the couch in the middle of the night. I could faintly hear Eren and Mei grumbling from the situation which most likely woke them up as well.

"Well aren't they lively?" I turned around in bed to face Armin who wore a small smile. Even though he wasn't working, he'd been busy with getting his apartment sorted and job hunting so neither of us saw our friends much. Even if seeing them meant being woken up at 6:00 am from the chaotic fights they got in, he was happy.

"Too lively. I'm gonna get up and cook breakfast before Sasha gets hangry." Sliding my legs off the side of the bed, I stood up with a big stretch that cracked my bones in all the right places. "Feel free to join me so I don't burn the place down."

Armin followed after me, watching as I made a beeline for the two boys in the center of the action. I grabbed Jean by his collar and pulled him closer to me as I went on my tippy toes to match his height more. "Stop yapping at sit down." I let go of his shirt and turned to Connie who hid behind Sasha. "Baldie, you too. One more peep out of either of you and I'm not making you breakfast."

"Easy Rover, you'll create more wrinkles if you keep scowling like that." Of course Eren had to open his mouth to further send me over the edge. We'd been getting along recently so I knew it was only a matter of time before we started to get on each others nerves once again.

"Eren, why don't you go seek freedom at the bar... oh wait, you already did that." I gave him a fake smile while Connie laughed his ass off in the background.

"Holy shit! No remorse y/n, no remorse!" Connie was leaning over Sasha's shoulder to catch his breath while Sasha looked down to hide her laughter.

Eren looked to Mei for some sort of help, thinking she'd scold me for bringing it up but Mei didn't even care. He deserved every little joke about his mess up. "I hate you," he grumbled, walking away towards the bathroom.

"Awe don't walk with your tail between your legs Eren, I was only joking." I called out to him.

"Don't make dog references towards me you mutt." I giggled to myself since I knew he was upset he didn't win the fight he picked. Eren never did win, he came off all manly but he was a big baby at heart.

Everyone sat down in the living room while Armin and I cooked breakfast together, it was nothing crazy, just pancakes since it was the easiest to make an abundance of. Eren eventually came back from the washroom and sat next to Mei, nuzzling his head into her so she'd play with his hair to put him in a better mood.

She played with it nicely for a bit before I heard him yelp out when she pulled his roots. "You usually like that, stop being dramatic."

"Ya well do you like it when I rip a chunk of your skull out?" Eren tugged harshly on her hair and she cried out in pain before going to retaliate. "Hey I was just showing you how much that hurt, don't get feisty with me."

"I'll fuck you up more than the alcohol did that night at the bar!"

"Mei that was so uncalled for."

"Awe, cry me a river Jeager."

"I will literally uppercut you, I don't care if you're my girlfriend."

"You can't even hit the g-stop, let alone my chin."

"Ok we both know that's a lie."

Armin and I listened to their arguing with smiles on our faces while Connie and Sasha tried to ignore the whole thing. "They really were made for each other." Armin commented.