Chapter 11; crazy for you

Armin's POV:

It was Monday night and y/n and I had gone over to Eren's place to hangout. While Eren and I sat in his room catching up on everything like work and relationships, Mei and y/n were out baking in the kitchen which I'm sure was a disaster.

It was the first time I'd had the chance to explain the whole situation between y/n and me to Eren and he wasn't mad about it, he was happy for me obviously but he felt bad for Colt. He was also happy to see a smile on y/n's face since over the years he grew a soft spot for her.

"So she told you she slept with Nathan?" Eren laid back on his headboard while I sat near the bottom of the bed.

"Yep... I don't know how to feel about it though. I know she doesn't like him but it's still weird." I watched as Eren closed his eyes and exhaled heavily, "Mikasa also slept with him while you were gone, she told me... everything."

"That doesn't sound too comforting." I rest my head on the wall behind me while my mind conjured images I wish it wouldn't.

"Let's just say she was over the moon about it, apparently the guys a monster in bed." I sighed, just wanted Eren to shut up so I didn't have to imagine my girlfriend sleeping with her ex. "And that was with Mikasa who he didn't even really like, I can't imagine what he did t-"

"Eren please stop talking." I interrupt before he got too carried away.

"Armin don't get all in your head about it, there's a reason I call you the bang master but you always have this nice guy act up. We all know you're fucked in the head, even y/n so just let loose once and awhile." I mentally rolled my eyes at the nickname Eren gave me after I lost my virginity. He got me a cake and everything with it written on top.

I pulled out my phone and decided since I had the time I'd start deleting the photos of Samara and I off my Instagram before y/n had my head. It was weird seeing all the pictures again, and all the memories we shared but the pictures showed the best moments of our relationship.

At first it was really good but it turned sour fast, constantly fighting over tiny things because Samara was never happy unless she had something to call me out for. Most of the time it was over y/n because her jealousy always got the best of her. One time she got mad because I didn't block y/n's number even though we didn't talk anymore. She was crazy.

I tried hard to make it work since I was desperate to move on but it was hard to do that when my ex was a thousand times better than Samara even on a good day. Samara always made it hard to settle down with her, it was her fault I never moved on because she made it impossible to forget the perfect relationship I left for this toxic one.

"Are you seriously deleting them?" Eren howled, "she has you whipped."

"She already has trust issues when it comes to me so I'm doing anything I can to fix that. I mean she already assumed the worst when she found out about the pictures even though I'd never cheat on her. I swear she looked at me like I was Jean when she told me about it." Ever since we got back together, we've had a lot to work on. I wasn't trusted which was fair since my relationship with Samara was so secretive when she asked about it. I didn't have anything to hide, I just didn't have much to tell her since the relationship was a mess.

"Well we're both in the same boat so I get it, Mei still asks where I've been when I come home a little late. I fucked up but it was months ago and no matter how much I think we've made up, she still holds onto it." Eren stood up and started pacing. Every time this topic came up, he always started to stress out. I remember when I was still in England, listing to him cry over the phone for hours about how he fucked up. "I feel like eventually she's just going to leave."