ELEVEN

HIIII
(🛑This chapter has mentions of death and blood so you are warned🛑)
____________________________
Jungkook is downstairs in a huge dining room with a huge flat screen tv on the wall with paintings surrounding it, thoes paintings could be almost 1k or even more than that. He sits in front of the tv on the wall, facing the rest. (basically, mark and Jackson are looking at the tv and Kook. But Kook isn't, he facing Mark and Jackson.)

"Okay, you can eat if you want but i would like it if you focus on me to." Jungkook nods and starts to dig in. "So as you see, we kidnapped you and we are going to use you!" Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "Why?" He asks with an raised eyebrow and a mouth full of food.

"Well because we know who your dad is and we know that V knows where he is so we're just gonna keep you here until he finds us. The plan is to make him tell us where he is, we let you go, and we go and kill your dad!" Jungkook pauses. "Can you tell me what my dad did that makes everyone want to kill him?" Jackson stands up and grabs a remote and stands by a tv. Jungkook turns around and watches.

Jackson clicks some buttons on the remote, and the TV shows a video of a woman burning and screaming while three men are laughing in the background. "HAHA look at that bitch!" One says. "Quiet her down, guys."
Another voice says.

Before Jungkook could blink, someone comes in with a bat and hits her on the head, blood splattering on the camera and all over the floor, which makes the room quiet except the sounds of the fire crackling. "Good job, guys. My son would love doing this just as much as i do..." The video then ends with loud and sick laughter.

Jackson turns the tv off and looks towards Jungkook, who has tears going down his face. "My dad... Was horrible.. He was a monster.." Mark stands up and hugs Jungkook, Jackson comes and joins. "It's okay, let it all out.." Jungkook likes it here better, and he's being treated better and knowing why his dad was never around. V can suck his dick for all he cares now.

At V's Hangout

"V! I think i have a lead on where Jungkook is!" Taehyung comes and looks at the computer and sees the location. His eyes turn red. "Get the guys ready. We're going to get my bunny."

"We're coming baby."
_________________________

I love this story so much <33